Has A B F Ever Been Worse Than It Is Now?

Billy Ocean

Has ABF ever been worse?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. So has it?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should've been here before any Republicans admitted the Earth IS warming. It used to be a bunch of snake threads about record cold temperatures in Zimbabwe and articles from hacks saying the Earth is cooling.

After Republicans admitted the Earth is warming, we still get the occasional thread about solar activity being the cause, but nothing like the constant flooding of threads saying It's snowing in the Sahara!

It's as bad as it always gets around this time... I just don't get why people think an off-topic forum on an NFL message board is a good place to talk about politics... Don't they have specific message boards for stuff like that? You'd think people would get more of what they're looking for there...

I just took a quick look at a couple other NFL message boards, looks like the Eagles, Panthers, and Saints boards all have a seperate political forum... Bucs didn't but they had exactly 4 political threads in their off-topic forum, plus another one complaining about all the political talk going on in there... Nobody else seems to have the problem that we do...

It's as bad as it always gets around this time... I just don't get why people think an off-topic forum on an NFL message board is a good place to talk about politics... Don't they have specific message boards for stuff like that? You'd think people would get more of what they're looking for there...

I just took a quick look at a couple other NFL message boards, looks like the Eagles, Panthers, and Saints boards all have a seperate political forum... Bucs didn't but they had exactly 4 political threads in their off-topic forum, plus another one complaining about all the political talk going on in there... Nobody else seems to have the problem that we do...

Some people don't think that. Some people might think this would be a good place to talk about women, video games, grillin, BBQ, and guns and stuff. It's rather annoying that this place has become a place for wannabe Rush Limbaugh clones.

I have sent 3 separate requests to 3 different moderators in the last week to create a separate forum for politics, citing the same reasoning you used about the majority of other NFL message boards having them. No response to any of them, of course.

The problem would be that this forum is 90% douchebaggery, and they would still post political threads in Anything But Football, and as we all know, Anything But Football is no longer a moderated forum on here.

I have sent 3 separate requests to 3 different moderators in the last week to create a separate forum for politics, citing the same reasoning you used about the majority of other NFL message boards having them. No response to any of them, of course.

The problem would be that this forum is 90% douchebaggery, and they would still post political threads in Anything But Football, and as we all know, Anything But Football is no longer a moderated forum on here.

Seems like TATF isn't either. I think the only moderated forum is the college football one.

Seems like TATF isn't either. I think the only moderated forum is the college football one.

I guarantee you that it's due in large part to the fact that this forum used to go apesh!t when one of the regulars would get banned. Over-moderation led to hundreds of different off-shoot message boards, who would then gleefully attack the Falcons message boards.

I think the Mods eventually got to a point to where they were like, "All right, f*ck it, let them have their forum with no moderation."

You always think you want something until you actually get it, and now the inmates are running the asylum. The human race needs moderation.