The Supernatural Thread.

Rambler

This thread will probably go no where but with politics dominating the front page I thought I would throw a change up and bring up a subject that I have touched on before, the supernatural. It just so happens I have a story about an experience my wifes sisters sister-in law had last week.

My wife tells me a couple of days ago that her sister had been in contact with her husbands brothers wife, whose husband had passed away 5 months ago. The deceased mans wife (Sue) had been extremely distraught about her husbands passing and had taken a volunteer job at a hospital gift shop to get herself on the road to healing. Last week a woman walks in the gift shop, purchases a candy bar with pistachios and then proceeds to walk out of the gift shop with the candy bar on the counter. Sue calls out to the woman "mam, you left your candy bar". The woman tells her "its OK, the candy bar is for you, you do like candy bars with pistachios don`t you?".

Sue says " actually I do but how would YOU know that? The woman replies " your husband told me you did". Sue replies "you must have the wrong person, my husband is deceased". The woman replies "I know, he`s been dead for 5 months, your husbands name was Phil wasn`t it?". By now Sue`s knees are shaking and she doesn`t know what this woman is going to say next. The woman tells her "I speak to the dead and your husband is standing right over there". By now Sue is speechless. The woman goes on to say "your husband wants me to tell you that he wants you to move on with your life but he can`t walk into the light and pass over until you do".

The woman goes on to ask Sue "were you at home the other night when a loud noise frightened you?" Sue says "as a matter of fact I was , the toilet seat in the bathroom slammed down loudly in the middle of the night and scared me half to death". The woman says "that was Phil". "He also wanted me to tell you to look under your old mattress when you get home". Sue says "after his death I started sleeping in the spare bedroom ". The woman tells her "Phil wants you know he left you something under the old mattress". The woman then walks out leaving Sue standing there speechless.

So Sue finishes her shift , heads straight home, and walks straight into her old bedroom. She calls my wifes sister when she lifts up the mattress with what she sees. She first tells Theresa the whole story about the medium and then says "I just lifted the mattress and there is a pair of diamond earrings and a birthday card signed by Phil".

What makes the story even more incredible is that Phil had been bedridden for months and had no opportunity to buy the earrings or the card.

Many on here will call the story BS and I really dont care whether you believe me or not. I`m betting many here have their own stories to tell. Feel free, your not alone.

That's a nice story, but I swear I've heard it somewhere before. I don't really have a story like that, but I do have something odd that happens to me all of the time. It seems like every time I look at a clock, I always do so at 3:33. It's odd to me that I constantly find myself looking at a clock right at that time. I even wake up at that time sometimes. Creepy.

That's a nice story, but I swear I've heard it somewhere before. I don't really have a story like that, but I do have something odd that happens to me all of the time. It seems like every time I look at a clock, I always do so at 3:33. It's odd to me that I constantly find myself looking at a clock right at that time. I even wake up at that time sometimes. Creepy.

You know the story about the Amityville horror don`t you? If you want to get spooked out, read the accounts of the actors and film crew when they filmed the sequel.

The other night I was working my vape and it seemed to be cashed but I tried to reheat it. So it's back on and it's probably too hot but I'm convinced that there's something left in there. So I pull once, twice, three times, didn't get anything. Fourth time, I pull like my life depended on it, didn't feel like I got anything, nothing came out, didn't even taste the bud, but I felt like I just knocked down a bowl through a gas mask and asked for seconds. I mean I got laid the **** out. Man I heard of ghost hits but that was ridiculous.

Guest Regular Guy

You know the story about the Amityville horror don`t you? If you want to get spooked out, read the accounts of the actors and film crew when they filmed the sequel.

Link?

As a matter of fact, a great show to check out this fall is "Long Island Medium", a show about Theresa Caputo of New York. That show will send chills up your spine.

Seen that show, and yea, it's creepy how she does that. My wife claims to have dreams where she "talks" to relatives who have passed on. She says they give her warnings about things that are going on, or that is gonna happen. And I can tell you from 1st hand experience, the things she tells me they say, they happen.

I keep telling her to ask for the **** lottery numbers! angry.png

I know you have a story to tell. Its become much more mainstreem to tell about supernatural experiences with the spike is shows about ghosts and mediums. Dont let the naysayers scare you away.

Why would I care if it's mainstream, much less spelling mainstream correctly? Is it mainstream to believe Christopher Nolan spent several years planning to release a third movie in an incredibly popular trilogy with a villain named after the republican candidate? If so, you're mainstream as ****.

Why would I care if it's mainstream, much less spelling mainstream correctly? Is it mainstream to believe Christopher Nolan spent several years planning to release a third movie in an incredibly popular trilogy with a villain named after the republican candidate? If so, you're mainstream as ****.

I wasn`t aware the filter stopped blocking out PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL, which is why I always spelled it streem. And you need to thank me for allowing you to get your Christopher Nolan plug in for the day.