Looks Like Flowers And Johnson Will Play

freebird310

From KC board

Adam Teicher ‏ @ adamteicher

Flowers lined up with starters at # Chiefs practice. Wouldn't think they would waste those reps if they didn't believe he would play vs. Atl

Would also be surprised at this point if D. Johnson doesn't play vs. Falcons. Could still have setback but looks like he will be ready

From KC board

Flowers lined up with starters at # Chiefs practice. Wouldn't think they would waste those reps if they didn't believe he would play vs. Atl

Would also be surprised at this point if D. Johnson doesn't play vs. Falcons. Could still have setback but looks like he will be ready

Bring em' on. They can get some of this whoopin too.

In the voice of one of my favorite Falcon coaches (Jerry Glanville) when we went out to KC in 1991........

"Yall Scare Red?"

I think so. I would be too.

We went out there, got scared and lost 14-3 in 1991. Went on to get a wildcard and win a playoff game in the swamp.

I predict a similar season.

Feel free to bump if I'm wrong.

Flowers isn't going to be 100% on that heel. Try backpedaling and breaking on a sore foot, let alone heel. Routt is overrated and will be picked on too. If HD can consistently beat Arenas, we should win through the air. I want to see if they are going put EB in a roaming role over top. With their FS looking like he will be out, they may do that.

But we got Koetter. He won't pigeon hole us into only dump offs and out routes like we've seen the last two road openers.

According to what I read at the Falcons website, the Chiefs have several players that are either questionable or doubtful. Those who are questionable will not playing at 100%. Still, I like the Falcons approach of preparing as if KC were at 100% with their starters and backups. This game is a must win on the road. The Falcons must become a better team on the road. We can and we will defeat KC. Falcons, RISE UP.