Where Do U Watch Da Birds At?

footballislyfe

Usually I watch at the house. I have the LG 47" 3D 1080p 240Hz LED with the Sony 3D Blu Ray Home Theater system.

The other option is Mazzy's on Alpharetta Highway and Holcomb Bridge.

Edit: My wife and I have been talking about moving within the next year or two. I'll build out my man cave in the new house. For now, this system works well.

Usually I watch at the house. I have the LG 47" 3D 1080p 240Hz LED with the Sony 3D Blu Ray Home Theater system.

The other option is Mazzy's on Alpharetta Highway and Holcomb Bridge.

Edit: My wife and I have been talking about moving within the next year or two. I'll build out my man cave in the new house. For now, this system works well.

Do u actually watch the game in 3d?

Since Ive been in this new place. I have an office set up in the back. I have a 42' LED , its own connecting bathroom , a mini fridge , PC , surround sound .

That is where I will watch normally. I would never get any peace trying to watch it out in the main room. To many distractions.

I tried taking a picture of my setup but my ****** fone is having a problem loading the pics. Anyway my setup for falcons games consists of:

• Sony 40" led 1080p 120 hz enclosed in a wall opening for the TV.
  • Denon receiver
  • 2 Klipsch Reference II series floorstanding front speakers.
  • Martin Logan Center and rear speakers.
  • Custom built pc (for streaming of other games)

Edited by NJDirtyBird7

Do u actually watch the game in 3d?

I tested it out, but the effect is not the same. Most of the camera shots when watching the game are not showing action moving towards you (ball thrown at you or the players running towards you), so even if it was broadcast in 3D, it wouldn't be as entertaining as movies. You can see the 3D effect when they do close-ups, but most of the camera shots are from far away, so that minimizes the 3D effect. I prefer watching it in 2D.

I tested it out, but the effect is not the same. Most of the camera shots when watching the game are not showing action moving towards you (ball thrown at you or the players running towards you), so even if it was broadcast in 3D, it wouldn't be as entertaining as movies. You can see the 3D effect when they do close-ups, but most of the camera shots are from far away, so that minimizes the 3D effect. I prefer watching it in 2D.

The 3d version of sporting events are filmed at different camera angles than the 2d broadcast. You do get a 3d effect. Watch ESPN 3D with a basketball game, sh*t looks crazy.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

this sunday will be in an arrow head seat. for all the home games, it will be in the 321 section row 9 seats. I might be going to tampa. and as for the rest it will be in my house on my 60" bad *** TV...yeah I cursed cause it is that bad. sharp quattron 60" 8,000,000:1 ratio. can do 3d but I hate 3d, it makes me sick. but the ratio and refresh rate at 240HZ makes it amazing to watch games on. I should start hosting parties. Just saying the TV is that awesome.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

WTF?? Since when did you need a license to run an IV from the Beer Keg?

that's the new generation of kids now a days....they have no clue how to just push the gas pedal on the old stang and listen to her purr while a cop is trying to say, "sir do you know how fast you were going.....ah forget it, what size block do you have. Cause I wanna race you like the old school dukes of hazards". while all we hear is a purr, with someone in the background saying they are shredding a ticket and want to lose 100$.

1967 Shelby Mustang GT500

The GT500 was basically a factory-authorized tuner Mustang created by Carroll Shelby. Introduced in 1967, the GT500 joined the GT350 on showroom floors and offered a 428-cubic-inch Police Interceptor engine with a conservatively rated 355 horsepower. Despite the larger engine, it was actually designed to be a more usable road-going vehicle than the lighter, race-ready GT350. Because of this, and its negligible premium over the GT350, the GT500 was an instant hit, just as it remains to this day.

now the other car I loved was a falcon. not a top dog.

then the other was the road runner.

but one car I highly respected was

1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda

Fully redesigned for 1970, the Plymouth Barracuda was offered with no less than five high-powered V8 engines, although the awe-inspiring 426 Hemi was undeniably top dog, pounding out a crushing 425 horsepower. While its nose-heavy weight distribution made for questionable handling, no one was laughing when it came time for the Hemi 'Cuda to rip down the quarter-mile in the low 13-second range.

but something tells I just spoke a ton of greek.