To Those Of You Who Are Critical Of Ryan: He Isn't Leaving Atlanta Anytime Soon

Jah

Guest Negatorris

For those critical of Sam Baker he isn't going anywhere ... DEAL WITH It

Dimtroffed

How do you manage so many posts a day talking about essentially nothing?

Guest Negatorris

574 email accounts later, Swift dreams that this one will stick...

Lol, do you actually need a valid email address to register here? If so, Swift has no life.

Lol, do you actually need a valid email address to register here? If so, Swift has no life.

i've no idea, why don't we set up his next account for him and save him the time, find out. According to him he is a very busy, successful man, we should take the weight off his shoulders./casm

Guest Negatorris

i've no idea, why don't we set up his next account for him and save him the time, find out. According to him he is a very busy, successful man, we should take the weight off his shoulders./casm

I don't know one very busy successful man who has probably over 50 accounts, obsessing over one player.

I agree. He probably isn't going anywhere and likely to the detriment of the organization. Dimitroff will resign his 'pride and joy' because his job depends on Ryan being successful.

It's like saying Kim Jong iL and his descedents aren't going anywhere. Deal with it. Is it a good thing? Well, that's debatable.