Thanks 1St Lady---Now I Understand Barack Can Relate To The Middle Class

Nono

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah.....another idiot and his assumptions!

Join the party idiot........

Say one thing that makes one person laugh. I dare you. Say something that someone else on the planet Earth might find amusing for reasons other than honestly agreeing with the literal interpretation of what you said.

I've got news for you. Neither Obama nor Romney has been "middle class" in decades. We're mainly talking about Michelle's hypocritical speech about how she and Barack can "relate" to the middle class while going on 20 or so lavish vacations costing taxpayers millions. Not to mention her lavish collection of designer dresses and suits. Wonder how much that costed taxpayers? Do you honestly believe any of them can "relate" to the middle class? Please...

I do. Barack and Michelle Obama did not come from money. Their parents were not wealthy. They are, literally, the embodiment of the story that conservatives tout as the paradigm of American success.

It's no surprise to me to see the typical conservative raging against Obama, even if it completely contradicts their entire world view.

They are spending an entire week trying to convince gullible sheep that. It's like trying to convince people that fire is cold.

Next thing you know they'll be morons that absorb all information from the outside world either through youtube or a group of "news" sites that cater specifically to their political orientation.

Hmmm...and just who EXACTLY paid for Obama's tuition at Harvard? I know that I couldn't afford to go there!

How did he get into that school anyway?

Can we see his application? Can we see his grades? Can we see copies of the checks that paid for his schooling? Can we see his papers he wrote? What's he hiding from the middle class??

This is actually kind of funny.

You weren't going to vote for Obama unless he had an R next to his name, so what is the point of this thread? Mitt Romney could go to the debates dressed as the Grand Wizard, and you would support him.

I loved her speech. She said Obama does not believe in US vs Them mentality, but I believe he needs to show it. That is the only way we are going to make a true change.

you know I don't subscribe to one party or the other, but reading your statement would lead me to believe that you acknowledge that he didn't practice what he preaches....his actions didn't match his words. You can't say he (or Congress) did anything to help the middle class....in fact they stood and watched while millions lost their homes.

why would you believe he would start now? is this just a matter of you voting for what you perceive to be the lesser of two evils?

People mocked some musician, and I got on their butt as well.

But hey...you're going to think I'm him no matter what I do or say.....but I did offer to prove it to you if you wish. Just come up with a way and I'll oblige.

P.S. I like Steve's posts...that doesn't make me HIM

Some musician? That's awesome.

Yep, some bunghole was posting up pictures of this guy, calling him gay...and all that crap.

So I gave it to him good. No reason for that stuff. Being civil is more fun and enjoyable for everyone

Does shitting all over every thread you're in really count as civil?

People mocked some musician, and I got on their butt as well.

But hey...you're going to think I'm him no matter what I do or say.....but I did offer to prove it to you if you wish. Just come up with a way and I'll oblige.

P.S. I like Steve's posts...that doesn't make me HIM

You're right, but you could be anyone...like Snake or SacFalcFan. You'll slip up soon enough, and I'll be right there to screen capture it.

No, the point of a message board is to allow free flow of ideas and thoughts, without ridicule on a personal basis. If anyone who comes here and says anything "Conservative" he is instantly attacked and called names. I will not permit that....and anyone who does it shall be subject to the penalty, which is the wrath of the Mouse.

I knew you were SacFalcFan.

I am the most civil poster here.

Please cite me ONE post where I was uncivil to someone who did not attack me personally.

What is UNCIVIL is launching personal attacks against a newbie poster, because you don't like his opinions. Calling me GAY, STUPID, MORON on my very first day. I would think that this is pretty much the definition of UNCIVIL. My first post here, said that I hoped they let Joe Biden speak at the RNC, because that would be the best thing for Romney.

I was immediately accused of being "Steve" and about 4 other people...called names, and verbally assaulted. So don't even go there......you have no case.

I never said anything to you about your politics, I've been saying that for what you're doing here you should be at least moderately funny, and the facts that you aren't and you flood every thread makes you obnoxious.