Who Wins Tonight's Game?

Guest Negatorris

I also picked the Giants

But Cowboys are looking at this is a playoff game after what Giants did to them last yr....

I could see Cowboys winning this game.

At this point it's beginning to look like the Cowboys are little more than talk. I could easily be wrong but I see the G-Men in a cakewalk in this one, if their front four play like they did the end of last season and the playoffs. Those four can make up for a lot of deficiencies in the secondary.

Who on the cowboys is talking? All I've seen this week is the giants talking about how much they hate the Cowboys. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the giants gave improved that much over last season. Dallas pass rush was nothing to sneeze at totaling 42 sacks against the giants world stopping 48 and that was with a couple bums out there trying to cover the back end.

Demarcus Ware is a 3-4 LB god.

Who on the cowboys is talking? All I've seen this week is the giants talking about how much they hate the Cowboys. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the giants gave improved that much over last season. Dallas pass rush was nothing to sneeze at totaling 42 sacks against the giants world stopping 48 and that was with a couple bums out there trying to cover the back end.

I didn't mean it so much in that sense. More like Jerry Jones claiming the Cowboys are gonna kick some Giant behind when they get 'em down in Dallas. Easy Shortround..Easy!wink.png

Yeah, I think they'll lose, Tony Romo for the season. Nah but I wouldn't be surprised, their O-Line looked awful during pre-season so against the Giants d-line? I do not envy Romo tonight. (Unless a Dallas Cheerleader helps him back to the sidelines after he gets hit, in which case I envy him.xD)

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

3) Which team will be more affected by injuries?

I can't remember a season-opening game that featured two teams who were as beaten up as theseGiants and Cowboys are right now.

New York, which already lost cornerback Terrell Thomas for the season, will be without cornerbackPrince Amukamara, who is recovering from a high ankle sprain. Starting left tackle Will Beatty is unlikely to play, as well. Fortunately for the Giants, it looks like Nicks is going to play, despite missing most of the preseason while he recovered from a broken foot.

The big question for the Cowboys is whether seven-time Pro Bowl tight endJason Witten will be available after helacerated his spleen in the preseason opener against the Oakland Raiders. On Tuesday, the Cowboys listed Witten as doubtful for the contest. Nose tackle Jay Ratliff, meanwhile, has been ruled out as he battles through a high ankle sprain. Former starting cornerback Mike Jenkins, who was just recently cleared to practice with the team following a shoulder injury, is listed as questionable. In relatively good news for the Cowboys, key starters Miles Austin and Phil Costaare both scheduled to play after dealing with hamstring and back issues, respectively.

Both teams will be forced to rely on their depth Wednesday. The Giants need cornerback Michael Coeto play well in place of Amukamara, while the Cowboys could be depending on John Phillips to fill in for Witten.

Edited by SuperSK

Well I called that one wrong for sure. Nice game by the Cowboys and Romo looked sharp after the pick. I loved his short TD throw where he took off for the endzone, sucked the LB's up then lofted the ball in for the score to a wide open receiver.

Edited by SaintRay

Well I called that one wrong for sure. Nice game by the Cowboys and Romo looked sharp after the pick. I loved his short TD throw where he took off for the endzone, sucked the LB's up then lofted the ball in for the score to a wide open receiver.

i said it when Romo threw the pick, He is fixing to open it up on the giants. Still thought the Giants would win though