Dnc Convention Thread...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting and very telling that none of the board libs want to talk about this video.

I thank those interviewed in the video for their honesty. Something the president is incapable of.

And you don't think "libs" couldn't counter with a video from the GOP ? Maybe because they are beyond childish sound bites from some wackos that you find from both sides of the political spectrum. The funny thing is you're one of those wackos but are to whacked to even realize it. Lawls

The "wackos" in the tea party videos are random village idiots in a large group of people.

The "wackos" in the video I posted OFFICIALLY REPRESENT THE DEMOCRATS.

Big difference.

LOL

Yeah, they don't influence the Republican Party at all.

There was a Republican on TV last night who talked about the problem Romney could have trying to appease the Tea Party, and how he will have to tread carefully.

I see your view. Makes sense. So he should say "I will try hard to close guantanamo bay, but I will need help doing so".

I also don't understand the assertion of unwilling to compromise. Please explain because I thought he tried from my perspective and nothing seemed to come of it. Explain why you feel the way you do in that regard... Just trying to have conversation.

You probably missed this Steve...just want to know your opinion.

Was that Elizabeth Warren? Isn't she the one who faked her way into Harvard claiming to be an injun? And this is someone the libs like? WOW?? So I'd personally like to hear from the kid who didn't get into Harvard, so that she could. When was his speech?

You know, I've never felt sorry for "mainstream" people who didn't get in somewhere because of affirmative action.

With all those advantages and you still couldn't make the "untouchable" cut?

Then you didn't wantit that bad.

Or Daddy can pay for you to go.

Like I said, Obama's party had control of the house and senate his first 2 years then the senate the next 2 years. He has no excuse. Reagan and Clinton both got ish done when the opposing party controlled the house AND the senate. Obama is too extreme left and lacks leadership and the ability to compromise.

Like I also said, it's always somebody else's fault that he sux as a president.

He only had a filibuster proof Senate for 6 months. The rest of the time, Republicans could (and did) filibuster everything. Facts. They matter.

The "wackos" in the tea party videos are random village idiots in a large group of people.

The "wackos" in the video I posted OFFICIALLY REPRESENT THE DEMOCRATS.

Big difference. Also see the thread title. This thread is about the DNC, you're trying to change the subject to avoid embarrassment

The RNC was going to have Donald Trump as a speaker at their convention. I didn't see any of the idiots on your video invited on stage.

Forget what he is saying, listen to what your party representatives are saying.

report it in a professional manner and i'll take it seriously. I saw the title of "lets see how far left they will go" or something to that affect..... finding the furthest left of a group and acting as if that represents mainstream democrats isn't something i feel up to debunking this morning anyway.

These are official representatives of the Democratic party.

You watch the DNC to see the platform of your party right? These are officials representatives of your party, you should listen to them just like you listened to Obama and Clinton.

I didn't listen to either except for excerpts.

And if I was into:the "Listen to this stupid statement" game, I could come up with plenty that Republican officials said.

What I am more interested in is the worldview of the people who are attracted to the different parties--not the politicians, the citizens.

I find myself having an affinity for inclusion and helping the less fortunate so I lean Democratic.

Well be more specific please. There's been numerous bills over the last 4 years. Your question was very open ended and every bill is different. I'm also not privy to every internal discussion between Obama and congressional leaders. All that's visible to me is results. And this president doesn't have much in the way of positive results. The debt is over $16 trillion, the number of unemployed is WAY too high, the number of people on food stamps is at an all-time record, etc...

Now I get your thought process. That's the coporate America management talk or business speak. I can really only respond this way... Fast results can sometimes mean long term pain (IT perspective). If a manager wants to make a deadline and is unwilling to compromise that date no matter what, then code quality suffers. This means you are more apt to have issues with the code and it will be harder to enhance to your business needs.

Oh well off to work, see you guys at 5 or 6!

Also it will be interesting to see the foreign policy debates... Democrat and republican role reversal... Kinky!

It's one thing to find the biggest wacko in a group of thousands of random tea party people.

It's another thing when MULTIPLE PARTY REPRESENTATIVES say the same thing.

Finally watched the video. It's actually not as "far out" as you make it. Only a couple of people he interviewed (and it's not obvious who is and is not a delegate) said they would outright ban all profits. Most favored capping CEO pay and capping corporate profits, especially when the goal mentioned by the radio guy was to increase worker pay and lower costs for consumers.

But hey, continue with the "LAWLZ all Demz want 2 go teh socializms!" schtick.

Mitt's plan is to get the Marxists out of power, and try Capitaism for a change.

Perhaps ease some of the "boot to the throat" tactics of the Obama Regime.

Take the EPA out of policy making loop.

Tax cuts for those who pay taxes.

Thrift in government spending

Cut capital gains taxes so people might invest in this country again.

Repeal Obamacare, and let businesses see some stability again.

Hows that for starters?

Marxists in power?

laughing.jpg

Oh since Reagan is such a lib let's hear what he has to say about health care

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdLpem-AAs

Reagan made it so hospitals had to care for ER patients even if they could not pay and made zero effort to compensate them for that. Due to this, roughly 40-50% of any hospital's patients do not pay, hospitals receive no compensation for that huge portion of patients, they begin losing huge amounts of money, and due to this they either are forced to close up shop or sharply increase prices elsewhere in an attempt to even it out. Reagan set up perhaps the most idiotic [attempted] universal healthcare system known to man.

Reagan made it so hospitals had to care for ER patients even if they could not pay and made zero effort to compensate them for that. Due to this, roughly 40-50% of any hospital's patients do not pay, hospitals receive no compensation for that huge portion of patients, they begin losing huge amounts of money, and due to this they either are forced to close up shop or sharply increase prices elsewhere in an attempt to even it out. Reagan set up perhaps the most idiotic [attempted] universal healthcare system known to man.

Wow never saw it that way..... awesome point

If you wish to debate whether Obama is a Marxist.....go for it. Good luck with that.

Everything he's done would please Karl.

If you want, I could dig up that clip where he talks about his Muslim faith...that's always a good topic too.

Elements of what he's done have Marxist traits but to call him a Marxist is idiotic. Please, go ahead and tell me what he's done that is so Marxist?

Edited by tmoz