Cant Wait For Sunday!

deathonwings369

Hey guys.. I am stuck here in norcal. I cannot watch any games! I tried to pay for NFL GamePass but obviously US fans cannot do that. I thought about Sunday Ticket on PS3 but $300 + when I only want to watch Atlanta is steep. I read that someone there can DVR the game and I can use a slingbox to watch the game here in california? I am not sure if this is legal. OR even how it works. Any suggestions. I cannot take another season of seeing only 2 games!! HELP!

Hey guys.. I am stuck here in norcal. I cannot watch any games! I tried to pay for NFL GamePass but obviously US fans cannot do that. I thought about Sunday Ticket on PS3 but $300 + when I only want to watch Atlanta is steep. I read that someone there can DVR the game and I can use a slingbox to watch the game here in california? I am not sure if this is legal. OR even how it works. Any suggestions. I cannot take another season of seeing only 2 games!! HELP!

Im in the same boat as you, Falcon fan in Chicago. Never get to see my team play. Let me know if you find anything

Edited by HANCOCK

Do a Google search for Free Streaming NFL

the first thing that will pop up is a ask forum

click on that forum

there will be 100 dif links to sites with all the games

If you have an IE App on your 360, ps3, or wii you can even watch the games on your TV

only problem is, sometime the streams will freeze, or break up, so its best to bookmark 3 or 4 dif sites in case you lose your feed...stay away from the Euro sites....

is it legal ?????

uhhhhhhhh

dont ask lol

you wont have to worry about it for a couple of weeks if you have DTV

1st week is always free and week 2 we play on Monday night