Dago 3.0

this coming from the guy that thinks the scoreboard doesn't matter dry.png

"Falcons were in positions to score FG's two times but elected to go for it on 4th down. Our offense was shutout but there's more to it than the scoreboard. So think about what your saying before you try to get your shots in ya dumbfck."

Totally -_-

"Falcons were in positions to score FG's two times but elected to go for it on 4th down. Our offense was shutout but there's more to it than the scoreboard. So think about what your saying before you try to get your shots in ya dumbfck."

Totally sleep.png

so tell us what that 'more' is. that the Falcons could have scored a whole 6 points on offense if they chose to? is that really the point that you are arguing? if so, that doesn't even deserve rational debate....that is just hilarious in how pathetic that is

so tell us what that 'more' is. that the Falcons could have scored a whole 6 points on offense if they chose to? is that really the point that you are arguing? if so, that doesn't even deserve rational debate....that is just hilarious in how pathetic that is

So the truth is pathetic? RCDS

whats with all the Saints threads today, you guys mad because Sharper said you would start 0-4 lol

I am going on record here, I almost Picked Redskins as my upset pick for week 1, but home opener, I think Saints find a way to win it....

but yea you guys have been smoking to much of H Evans Garbage Today lol

whats with all the Saints threads today, you guys mad because Sharper said you would start 0-4 lol

I am going on record here, I almost Picked Redskins as my upset pick for week 1, but home opener, I think Saints find a way to win it....

but yea you guys have been smoking to much of H Evans Garbage Today lol

coming from a guy who thinks "because I said so" is a valid point in a debate, that doesn't mean very much

Calm Down Francis i was kiddin

well not really lol

but its not like i am pushing my bands music or vids on here lol

I am pushing a Team that alot of other Experts are Pushing too.....

don't fret yourself....I am calm. In fact, I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month

(bonus points for anybody who knows that quote without looking it up)