Manley Looks Like A Big Dude

NOVAFalconFan

Konz so little

6'4, 314 is little? News to me.

Compared to Manley, who has an inch and 15 pounds on him, only a few guys can compare.

Size really isn't as relevant. Sure, it's great to have some huge bodies to push people around, but Reynolds is a mountain of a man and I saw him get tossed around like a rag doll plenty of times last season.

When you look at Manley and Lamar Holmes you're seeing the future of the OL. These two players will develop and can help make the OL one of the best in years to come. Also. with Peter Konz at either RG or C, the Falcons will have the makings of a great offensive line. Time, of course , will tell, but from what I am seeing, these guys will mature and will make the OL a great strength for the Falcons. I wonder if Phillip-Keith Manley is related to Dexter Manley who played for the Redskins back in the 80's? I saw some resemlance.

When you look at Manley and Lamar Holmes you're seeing the future of the OL. These two players will develop and can help make the OL one of the best in years to come. Also. with Peter Konz at either RG or C, the Falcons will have the makings of a great offensive line. Time, of course , will tell, but from what I am seeing, these guys will mature and will make the OL a great strength for the Falcons. I wonder if Phillip-Keith Manley is related to Dexter Manley who played for the Redskins back in the 80's? I saw some resemlance.

I am hoping so. Would be amazing to have Walter Jones-type blocking one of these days.

That looks more like Cox or Ewing. Definitely not Konz. Regardless, Manley is huge.

This is the Getty Images tag for the picture:

Daniel Shirey - Getty Images

4 months ago: FLOWERY BRANCH, GA - MAY 12: Peter Konz #66 drills with Phillipkeith Manley #68 of the Atlanta Falcons during the rookie minicamp at the Atlanta Falcons Training Facility on May 12, 2012 in Flowery Branch, Georgia. (Photo by Daniel Shirey/Getty Images)

Whether it is Konz or not, we agree that PKM is a large individual. God I hope he has some athleticism, that would be phenomenal.

Whether it is Konz or not, we agree that PKM is a large individual. God I hope he has some athleticism, that would be phenomenal.

You didn't watch the Jags' game?? I believe it was Manley that straight up leveled one dude, got up, and blocked another guy on that screen pass to Smith for 31 yards!

Not super athletic, but athletic enough!

You didn't watch the Jags' game?? I believe it was Manley that straight up leveled one dude, got up, and blocked another guy on that screen pass to Smith for 31 yards!

Not super athletic, but athletic enough!

I thought that play is what made him make the team. Dude tossed a DT to the ground then got up and blocked a lb out the play... I was like D@mn!