Looks Like Were Giving Egypt A Billion Dollars.

Rambler

She wasnt. She lives that money 24/7

Dead @ 0:29

The look on his face is priceless.

"Are you shitting me with this? Go get more money."

And then he almost falls asleep when he realizes his God (money) has temporarily left him and he's faced with the terrible realization that he actually might have to listen to what this wh*re is saying.

See, we're not that different, Middle East.

Edited by Heisenberg

الله يبارك وطننا مصر، واضرب الذين يقفون ضدها

Why type this when you know very well that no one here speaks the language, pointless and dooshy.

And not continuing to give them money we do not have does not equal standing against them, so Egypt needn't smite us, I'll leave asking God to bless them to you.....that is if Google Translate can be trusted

We give Russia military aid every year. Think about that.

As whacked out as that seems, how about us borrowing money from China in order to send U.S."aid" to China. I have no idea what the **** those clowns are doing in Washington (ALL OF THEM).....the only thing that makes any sense is payoffs

With America still drowning in debt, critics in and outside of Congress say it’s time to reassess U.S. foreign aid -- especially to China.

"We started looking at the contracts and it was rather amazing that the No. 1 recipient of these taxpayer dollars were Chinese-state owned corporations," said Sen. Jim Webb, D-Virginia, referring to $320 million dollars worth of U.S. government contracts let to China. "I think we can take a good hard look where we're giving foreign aid."

The U.S. provided $47 million in "development aid" to China in 2010, even though the nation is already a military and economic giant and the world's only other true superpower.

The aid helped rural Chinese get on the Internet and improve public infrastructure - including metro train service in Guangzhou. Much of the aid is also channeled through the U.S. National Institutes of Health.

I'm more in the "Destroy their enemies if they attack Israel" camp. Not so much in the "Pay off their enemies and hope they don't break their word... again" camp.

I am in the " Israel can lick my balls, ****'em" camp. it aint out job to police everyone else. Military industrial complex is screwing us over. If we get out of everyone else problems, then more countries would not hate us. We should pay for israel to have friends.

I am in the " Israel can lick my balls, ****'em" camp. it aint out job to police everyone else. Military industrial complex is screwing us over. If we get out of everyone else problems, then more countries would not hate us. We should pay for israel to have friends.

They are our only ally and pretty much the only bastion of rights-respecting government in the Middle East. Israel is worth protecting if they are attacked, and they pretty much are being attacked right now. Granted its piece-by-piece, but it could soon easily be wholesale soon.

Lol

Hey guys here a few dollars, please play with our son...

"but he keeps poking our friend with a stick in a cage!"

Never mind that now play nice...