This Board Is Slipping- Garrards Been A Fa For 15 Minutes And Nobody Has

falconidae

we are about to find out if Koetter was a Garrard fan or not. I'm guessing "NO" since I am sure he had some level of input on decision to cut Garrard last year when Gabbert was drafted.

Think his level of involvement was

DK: "But, he's the only half way competent QB on the roster. Have you seen Gabbert?"

GM: 10 million bonus- he's gone."

Will be interesting to see if they bring him in.

we are about to find out if Koetter was a Garrard fan or not. I'm guessing "NO" since I am sure he had some level of input on decision to cut Garrard last year when Gabbert was drafted.

According to what I know the reason Garrard got cut was because of his salary. The Jags owner knew he was going to sell the team and didn't want to play Garrard his salary for the season so Garrard got cut. Jack Del Rio was pissed about Garrard getting cut because he knew he couldn't win with McCown or Gabbert and knew that meant he was going to get fired.

I never heard about what Koetter thought of the situation,

I'd be ok with just bringing the entire team, and sticking them somewhere up 400, to be a second NFL team in the area. Sort of like the Niners - Raiders, Ravens - Skins.

The fact that Sandy Springs hasn't petition for their own sports teams amazes me. Although, the idea of a Marietta-based football team would be amazing...

I think he is still injured and does not seem dedicated to getting himself back on the field. This is probably his downfall. I am sure we will keep an eye on him if something were to happen to Ryan. I rather have Garrard over McCown at #3, but I am sure he could get a better offer from another team if he really wants as the main backup (Cardinals, Packers, Broncos, Vikings, Chiefs, Rams, Chargers) for example.