Pro Israeli Language Removed From Dnc Platform - Msm Sits Quite.

Guest Deisel

For Jerusalem, the new platform has been brought into line with the Obama administration’s policy of not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and supporting its division. Jerusalem is unmentioned in the 2012 document, whereas the 2008 and 2004 Democratic Party platforms declared “Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel…It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.” The Obama administration’s refusal to recognize Jerusalem has been a point of significant controversy in recent months.

http://freebeacon.com/pro-israel-language-removed-from-democratic-party-platform/ I will await this revelation from MSNBC or any of the day time twits. I may have to wait a LONG time.

Now the DNC drops the word God from its platform. Whats next?

Exclusive: Democrats Drop "God" From Party Platform

Guess what? God’s name has been removed from the Democratic National Committee platform.

This is the paragraph that was in the 2008 platform:

“We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.”

Now the words “God-given” have been removed. The paragraph has been restructured to say this:

“We gather to reclaim the basic bargain that built the largest middle class and the most prosperous nation on Earth – the simple principle that in America, hard work should pay off, responsibility should be rewarded, and each one of us should be able to go as far as our talent and drive take us.”

Why do either of these things matter to a conservative beyond having something to ***** about today? Seriously, isn't the most stereotypical weird-uncle-rants-about-affirmative-action type rant possible based on something in the news today? The party I'm against removed language from their platform during their convention; in other news my doctor said I have high blood pressure and I need a better diet, so I told that liberal *********** that the two things I consume are red meat and Red Meat, and he'd better get on board before Hussein Osama Allau Akbar makes me go to a death panel for my next hunting accident.

Edited by Serge