How Did We Miss The Roster Breakdowns?

st. diehard

wait....wasn't our window closing because we were so old? isn't that what Shred, D56, and WFW parroted ad nauseum the last two years?

That can't possibly be the case any longer, with the Falcons having the oldest team in the league. Older players now = CHAMPIONSHIPS, and a long window of opportunity.

Am I wrong?wink.png

That can't possibly be the case any longer, with the Falcons having the oldest team in the league. Older players now = CHAMPIONSHIPS, and a long window of opportunity.

Am I wrong?wink.png

i am just waiting to see if any of the Falcons posters who were saying that have the balls to come in here now

I wonder who they have listed as the Saints' 11 starters?

Pierre Thomas (27) started 7 games last year.

Sproles (29) started 4 games.

Mark Ingram (22) started 4.

Chris Ivory (24) started 2.

Are they counting FB Jed Collins (26) as a starter? He started 11 games.

It gets even more confusing when you try to list who the starting WRs are for the Saints. Colston (29) and Moore (29) only started 7 games while Henderson (30) started 13.

wait....wasn't our window closing because we were so old? isn't that what Shred, D56, and WFW parroted ad nauseum the last two years?

WFW loves his name bandied about but in most cases as this one it is not true. Never said the saints window is closing, with the exception of Breesus, WFW believes the saints are as young as any team!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif