Annual Predictions

McMVP

Am I the only person who sees San Francisco running away with the division? Maybe I am the dillusional one lol

Also, Buffalo will not make the playoffs.

It's not delusional to think that, but I personally think the 49ers are extremely overrated and that they will struggle this year. Neither opinion is delusional.

Why can't they win the division? The 49ers still have Alex Smith as their starting QB.

I realize that Seattle won the division in previous years, however San Francisco has GREATLY improved their team in every aspect.

I didn't realize Russel Wilson, Matt Flynn, or Jesus Christ (Charlie Whitehurst) were all world QB's. For a "below average" QB, Alex Smith does what he needs to do to win playoff games.

I realize that Seattle won the division in previous years, however San Francisco has GREATLY improved their team in every aspect.

I didn't realize Russel Wilson, Matt Flynn, or Jesus Christ (Charlie Whitehurst) were all world QB's. For a "below average" QB, Alex Smith does what he needs to do to win playoff games.

^THIS

I think San Francisco is a very good team... but I do think they overachieved last season. I have them as a wildcard… And in the NFC this year that's not a bad thing

San Fran had a lot go right for them last year.

Independent of their track record in previous years, the average 13-3 team has won an average of just 9.3 games the following year, with just three of the 32 examples maintaining their 13-win record from the previous year.

It's hilarious how people just completely forgot about the first 5 years of Alex Smiths career.

Their defense is not overrated. Their offense is. Alex Smith is not a very good QB. If Gore gets gimpy, that team will struggle to be above .500.

They've still got Brandon Jacobs, Kendall Hunter, and LaMichael James. For some reason, I don't think they would fall that far if they lost Gore.

I think a few people are forgetting that the Seahawks have a pretty stout defense themselves. I mean they were #7 in points allowed last year and have majorly upgraded their QB position this year. Sidney Rice is finally healthy too. I think Wilson to Rice is going to catch some people off guard this year.

Not to mention 3/4 of their DBs went to the pro bowl.