Rip Michael Clarke Duncan

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/03/michael-clarke-duncan-dead/

Michael Clarke Duncan, star of such movies as "The Green Mile" and "The Whole Nine Yards," passed away this morning. He was 54.

According to our sources, his passing came very suddenly. We're told his fiancee, Omarosa Manigault, was with him in his hospital room in Los Angeles and left for a short period of time. When she returned ... he had died.

Duncan's rep tells TMZ the actor never fully recovered from the myocardial infarction he suffered on July 13.

Duncan's rep tells TMZ, "Manigault is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time. Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date."

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was literally no one made to play the Kingpin more than MCD. The most justified racial change in history.

I was very happy to see that one of my favorite actors would take the role. Another race change I thought worked was Nick Fury.

MCD. One of my favorite actors. Man, I thought he had it beat. A three year vegetarian.

I was very happy to see that one of my favorite actors would take the role. Another race change I thought worked was Nick Fury.

MDC. One of my favorite actors. Man, I thought he had it beat. A three year vegetarian.

I wasn't even aware of heath issues, dude looked healthy as a horse.

And any race change works if you are changing him to Sam Jackson lol