Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BleedBlack&Red

A Tough Call.

18 posts in this topic

I can't stand to talk about us anymore, these next 6 days are gonna be rough, I can't wait to see us in KC. Anyway, my question to any fantasy football Yodas.

Do I go with Fred Davis (WAS) over Jermaine Gresham (CIN)? WAS is at NO and CIN is at BAL, so I am trying to make a couple more adjustments. Gresham has the more proven QB to throw to him but it is against a division rival. Davis looks to be starter since Cooley was released so the team believes in him but they are playing in NO......so this is my tough call.

Thanks for the input.

Davis no longer has cooley to share with. great pick up, and you should start him.

Davis it is. Lets just hope RGIII doesnt fail me.

you'll be fine

Well I just read this. Mularkey is using MJD as a 3rd dwn back with Jennings being the starter. I have MJD, Trent Richardson, C.J. Spiller, and Pierre Thomas in 1 league and MJD, Cedric Benson, Jacquizz, Steven Jackson in the other. Any idea for my week 1 pair. I am currently thinking

Ced Benson and MJD (this is my more solidified league) so I can gamble

Pierre Thomas and Richardson in my other.

wow did you cheat off of me or something. lol I wanted jones-drew. but got richardson, steven jackson, benson.

Well I just read this. Mularkey is using MJD as a 3rd dwn back with Jennings being the starter. I have MJD, Trent Richardson, C.J. Spiller, and Pierre Thomas in 1 league and MJD, Cedric Benson, Jacquizz, Steven Jackson in the other. Any idea for my week 1 pair. I am currently thinking

Ced Benson and MJD (this is my more solidified league) so I can gamble

Pierre Thomas and Richardson in my other.

any how. I would not start Jones-drew for a couple weeks. he has to learn the new mularkey system. he'll be good after week 3 IMO, and great for playoffs.

Trent will be a work in progress. it almost seems the browns do not want to put him out there until he is 100%. so the first week or two, he will probably go slow.

spiller will be behind Jackson.

Steven Jackson is going to shred the field this year.

Cedric Benson is someone who Rodgers should like, because it will open the field. plus green bay does semi screen passed and drops it over the line, which will make Benson a reciever target.

so I would go with Steven Jackson and Benson.

As soon as I saw him run against the Bengals I picked him up biggrin.png I think I am going to go with the Benson, Jackson mix. I just gotta figure out my other league. *looks over your shoulder*

I thought he was out bc of some off field problems he was having. I need to check then.

He's probable I think, I have him and Witten so I hope one of them plays lol

Davis , Jackson , benson ( good luck )

My dilemma ; Peyton @ home vs Pit or Romo

@ Giants and

3 Rb's one is flex , five options . Steven jackson , Matt forte , frank gore ,Jonathan Dwyer,or shon green

Thanks in advanceguys this is my money league