Finally Saw The Dark Knight Rises Tonight

I really enjoyed it.

Also, I decided that Bane's voice is what you would get if Darth Vader and Sean Connery had a baby.

We went to Cinebistro in Brookhaven for the first time. If you live in the area, it's a cool experience, worth checking out.

Oh you decided that? I thought common sense decided that one.

That is good you enjoyed it.

I am waiting for the dvd to see it.

I just do not enjoy the theater experience as much as I used to, and i like to wait for the dvds so I can stop the movie when I need to water the garden so to speak not to mention the dvd allows me to enjoy when the girl brings me a gd sandwich more.

Do you have a bladder problem? I go to the theatre all the time and ALWAYS get a large Cherry Coke and NEVER, EVER, EVER leave the movie to pee lol

I really enjoyed it.

Also, I decided that Bane's voice is what you would get if Darth Vader and Sean Connery had a baby.

We went to Cinebistro in Brookhaven for the first time. If you live in the area, it's a cool experience, worth checking out.

I tried Cinebistro a few months ago. Liked the fact that they served pitchers there, but didn't like it when I ran out and couldn't order more. Prefer the fork and screen in Buckhead to this (although the food might be better, didn't try it).

That is good you enjoyed it.

I am waiting for the dvd to see it.

I just do not enjoy the theater experience as much as I used to, and i like to wait for the dvds so I can stop the movie when I need to water the garden so to speak not to mention the dvd allows me to enjoy when the girl brings me a gd sandwich more.

Just get the RunPee app for your smartphone. It will help with that issue.

http://runpee.com/

• 3 months later...

This thread is full of fail. I finally bought this on blu-ray (I'm late to the blu-ray game, it's incredible. I also bought Heat blu-ray for $7.99. ******* A) and watched it. I really enjoyed it. I liked the Dark Knight better, but Rises was still a really good movie. Tom Hardy was great as Bane, and like Shot has said numerous times I'm glad they went with the true, intelligent Bane. However, there was just no way to top Ledger's Joker. It was such a tour de force performance that it's impossible to top. The amount of destruction that Bane created was on a much grander scale than anything in the Dark Knight, but it happened half way through and the rest of the movie was dealing with its aftermath. In the Dark Knight, you never knew what the Joker was going to do next, there was this totally unnerving feeling of dread throughout the movie.

Joseph Gordon-Leavitt turned in a good performance. Anne Hathaway's character I could have done without. Would have honestly rather Gordon-Leavitt's character assist Batman the way Catwoman did.

I give it 4.5 out of 5 boners.

In some ways it is unfair to judge this movie based in its predecessor. The joker in the previous movie was the best comic book villain in any movie ever made. That said, the whole movie kind of sucks for me. It wasn't believable - why weren't the military called in sooner - and it went way too long. It was too heavy on cgi and other special effects and the storyline was too political and obvious for my taste. I really appreciate what they tried to do with bane, and I think that character with all the flaws of the plot was still pretty awesome. But in the end, I think there was more suspense and drama in "Ted" than in this movie.

well i heard the amazing spiderman was a great movie, watched it ...............fail. This movie was great! just dissapointed to think there will be not batman and robin movie

maybe a robin movie though?

nightwing would blow me away. Batman beyond would be perfect now with an older bruce wayne mentoring a young guy

Said it before.

Only real problem I had with this movie was the fact that they killed Harvey Dent off in the last one.

That courtroom scene would have been so much more badass with Two-Face flipping his coin in the judge's chair instead of the throw-away Dr. Crane cameo.

Agree, but it would have changed so much in the story. There would have been no Dent act, no Blackgate prison, and Bane wouldn't have been able to expose Dent to further break Gotham's spirit.