Obama Team Can't Fight Americans' Disappointment

Guest Deisel

This mouse is obviously smarter than you.....since you never seem to have anything to say except insults. It's getting old, your 3 word posts, that say nothing, except that they tell your maturity level.

You are seriously lame, and no match for the rodent, on any level.

If you can't debate....insult anonymousely! That's clever stuff!

Thanks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope...I'm not Steve. Sorry.....but I will back him up, and expose idiocy.

You'd be smart to not deal with me if you're going to attack me.

I can make just about anyone look stupid, even myself at times.

I can laugh at myself too.....that's what makes me worth reading.

At times?

Read my posts, and either like them or not.

They can attack me if they wish....or praise them if they wish.

It makes little difference to me since I will never know any of you in real life anyway.

Name one person that has praised you or even implied that you're anything but awful.

Who cares?

I post for my own enjoyment.......I do not seek your approval. You seriously should just ignore me if you don't like what I have to say. Same goes for everyone else.

Let's not pretend your motives are pure. You're an alt of somebody here that likes the idea of trolling but doesn't have the wit or the experience to make it work, so instead of offending some people and making other people that get it laugh, you're just an eyesore to everybody. I know you've been told before but it's worth saying again, to pull off the persona you're going for now, you need better ****.

Edited by Serge

I really do not know what an ALT is....but if you're attempting to tell me that I have more than one identity on this forum, you are wrong. I'm willing to do whatever is needed to prove that to you....but it's kind of a silly thing to accuse. I will tell you this, however, I do not live in GA, nor do I have anything to do with it.

See, you're already screwing up for a few reasons:

1) Your first post was in the "anything but football" section of a football message board. No one that just got their first profile starts in ABF.

2) Everyone that's been here for three days and is reasonably perceptive knows what an alt is, yourself included, because even if it really was your first profile, everyone started off assuming you're an alt.

3) Trolls do not give out personal information.

Hmmm...well pretty much everything you said was wrong. Here's why:

1. I found this forum because I googled "RNC Split Screen" .. looking for information on how the Demoncrats were wanting the split screen with Republicans having fun on one side, and people drowning on the other. This forum came up about third in that search...and I read the thread...and thought it was interesting. People seemed "ok" to me...so I joined.

2. My very first post, caused some idiot to claim that I was someone named "Steve"...and yes...I assumed that the term ALT meant alternatate identity...but I have never heard that term before, nor do I use acronyms. I am a **** fast typist, and have no need to take shortcuts.

3. Wrong again....I give out personal information all the time. I am very forthcoming about myself. What exactly do you wish to know about me?

That's a terrific story, but it makes your attempts to troll that much worse.

Well I'm not a "creature"....Sorry...and I don't think Squeak the Mouse needs your help to be a clever poster...but thanks for the offer. Would you like my posts more if I talked about people being gay, or maybe stupid? How about if I attacked people for being Repubican? Would that make you respect me? I'm only kidding of course!

Boy you take a long time to reply and answer a simple question!

You want me to slow down some? Maybe go out for coffee and get back to you?

I remember when I was 14 and thought everyone's world also revolved around them responding to the message board thread we both occupy at some point. I assure you, I'm not the only person on this board that knows what funny is, and if you've got to explain and justify the character you maintain online, you're not making people laugh. In this specific case, you're telling me things about yourself that I didn't ask, and you're not making me laugh doing it. If this makes you laugh, you might want to figure out exactly why your funny bone's so far removed from the rest of society's, and if it doesn't, you must agree that your character's not achieving its goal.

Well I'm sorry that I'm not entertaining to you.

I guess my Top Ten List of Progressive Insults didn't even get a smile eh?

Do you think that I don't know that this board is full of Liberals and Elitists who think that their opinions are better than mine? Do you think that there is any chance of the Progressives in this forum accepting my points of view....or even reading them without calling me names? I was in this forum for 5 minutes and someone had already called me names. So....this is not exactly an open minded friendly bunch of guys trying to understand each other...now is it???

You seem to think I have a goal here. Sorry...there is no goal. I am NEVER going to say anything to anyone here that will change their vote.....and believe the same can be said for you.

My point here is that this forum is NOT a nice place.........and it is NOT tolerant of any dissention.

Then you accuse ME of trolling because I have my own opinions, and I'm not afraid to express them. Now you tell me.....who is being the bigger jerk here. I have fun listening to people tell their points of view...and I NEVER EVER call anyone stupid for doing so. Can you make the same claim?

The ennui I experienced as a result of the previous post made me unable to read whatever this is.

Since when do Liberals care about the truth?

More than half the country doesn't want Obamacare...but they ignore that truth.

Thank though.....

liebrals will say whatever they has to to get elected or win an arguement. I think its more then half that dont like obummercare but im not sure.

You don't need statistics to know that people don't want OBamacare.

Health care should be between a doctor and his patient...not between the IRS and the insurance company run by the Government!

I seen a movie on youtube that shown how they goin to use insurance as a way of takin money from the likes of me and given it to the people taht dont even pay no taxes. I dont know how we is going to fix this.

I'm sorry you lack the patience or ability to read more than 2 sentences. I'll try to keep my observations shorter. You want I should use emoticons?? Would that help?

Say things that are funny. It's 140 plus posts in and you've spent more time trying to justify your presence through free will arguments than saying anything that could be construed as entertaining or even endearing.

Yet you keep reading and counting them......they must be doing something for ya!!

I have no intention of endearing myself to you sir.

It wouldn't be hard. I see the desire in you to be funny, but not the wit. If you were better at this you wouldn't have to explain your appeal. Learning wit can be fun, too.

Sorry I don't live up to your expectations!

If you want...I can try to be more like the "Thinker" and just call people a tool and such.

I guess you must think that those are pretty funny....because I don't see you attacking his posts.

I guess the fact that you took up my time ...... is a good reason why I've not been funny today. I was making an effort to at least understand you...and give you the respect of my full attention and responses.

Honestly I took the time because I needed to kill a couple hours and you were there. If you want I can assign you some reading to get your game up.

I really do not know what an ALT is....but if you're attempting to tell me that I have more than one identity on this forum, you are wrong. I'm willing to do whatever is needed to prove that to you....but it's kind of a silly thing to accuse. I will tell you this, however, I do not live in GA, nor do I have anything to do with it.

Also, the fact that Progressives do not find my posts "funny" is a direct reflection on the fact that they lack the ability to laugh at their own selves. I do not share that attribute. You can always googld "Squeak the Mouse" and see what you find. If you look, you will see that I am no troller.

Neither does Steve, Steve.