Which Politician Do You Really Side With, And How Much?

Anyone on this board who actually votes for Gary Johnson will have their personal worth elevated in my eyes, so you'll have that going for you.

To me, it's between Johnson, Stein, and Obama. Johnson because I like his record, Stein because I agree with her on most issues, and Obama purely out of spite of the GOP. If only they were all viable...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everybody who wastes soo much time arguing over politics just spent a few minutes reading-up on Gary Johnson's record & accomplishments, then a lot more people would begin leaning that way.

Yup, indeed! He's got my vote but there are far too many sheeple for it to actually happen...

Just seemed to fit there.

That's what she said!

To me, it's between Johnson, Stein, and Obama. Johnson because I like his record, Stein because I agree with her on most issues, and Obama purely out of spite of the GOP. If only they were all viable...

I was watching a youtube show called sourcefed, and they threw out this state. Last election we had the best turnout, but even then it was only 38%. 81 MILLON people did not vote. Obama had 60+ million votes. had those people who did not vote actually voted, then they could have elected mickey mouse in an landslide.

3rd party is possible, if we get people to at least register and open up the debates to the green and libertarian party. I say we force a 4 party system, because even if we are only stuck with the two major parties, it could still influence their platform.

Do you really believe a politician is going to make a difference in the lives of ordinary Americans?

Wealth owns and run America and wealth is always going to look out for it's own interest. All others are simply

considered "the wild and bewildered herd" to be distracted and kept from interfering in the business of the

real leaders of the country. Because people give so much authority to a few, the hope of seeing real change will remain

just an illusion.

I was watching a youtube show called sourcefed, and they threw out this state. Last election we had the best turnout, but even then it was only 38%. 81 MILLON people did not vote. Obama had 60+ million votes. had those people who did not vote actually voted, then they could have elected mickey mouse in an landslide.

3rd party is possible, if we get people to at least register and open up the debates to the green and libertarian party. I say we force a 4 party system, because even if we are only stuck with the two major parties, it could still influence their platform.

So, you need the support of the people who never vote? Good luck with that one.

Saw this site last week. Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, Obama.

Actually saw GJ at Tech and during the libertarian primaries (I know... I know). He ran against an older guy, R. Lee Wrights who said something that stuck with me, in regards to the wars: "I would declare peace."

Made a lot of sense, the lot of them. Too bad they were debating at a Ramada Inn.

Saw this site last week. Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, Obama.

Actually saw GJ at Tech and during the libertarian primaries (I know... I know). He ran against an older guy, R. Lee Wrights who said something that stuck with me, in regards to the wars: "I would declare peace."

Made a lot of sense, the lot of them. Too bad they were debating at a Ramada Inn.

Can't put those guys on TV people might agree with them.

The League of Women Voters is withdrawing sponsorship of the presidential debates...because the demands of the two campaign organizations would perpetrate a fraud on the American voter. It has become clear to us that the candidates' organizations aim to add debates to their list of campaign-trail charades devoid of substance, spontaneity and answers to tough questions. The League has no intention of becoming an accessory to the hoodwinking of the American public.

—League President Nancy M. Neuman, LWV October 03, 1988