Lamark Brown

I like him but I think that tipped ball might have cost him. Plus it looks like the coaches just love Gallarda for some stupid reason. I hope Brown makes the team though.

yeah, probably stupid reasons like,

1. He's big with good feet work

2. He blocks very well in both run and pass protect packages,

3. He catches the ball,

4. He doesn't drop any

4. He doesn't let balls pass through his hands resulting in turnovers

yeah I agree - more than one stupid reason.

One of my favorite things about this board is how, when someone is found to be right about something, they're humble about it. People on this board who are right about things tend to be the most humble people on the planet.

You are right HJerry... Really, didn't mean to come off a jerk in my reply above, really didn't... It was just a knee-jerk (heavy on the jerk) reaction to some on the boards dissing Gallarda and even Cone during camp and through the preseason games.... I watched both these guys at a number of camp days and they looked like humble guys who did everything asked of them in Camp and Preseason and the Coaches saw their performance as warranting a roster position.

I apologize to anyone here.

Well while we are on the subject, I can never understand why we seem to have to trash talk these guys when they don't live up to our expectations. They all work hard, do their best and want more than any of us to be successful for us and our team. Why hate on them? But I have a personality disorder: I think you should respect people in general UNLESS they act like douchebags. I know that is a fad that is fading fast in our society, but a little mutual respect and tolerance are keys to a civilized society.

I think Brown just dropped too many balls myself. I was kind of surprised they kept Gallarda who I can't really recall doing much in games. But I guess he is a good blocker, and obviously the coaches see/know more than I do.

Well while we are on the subject, I can never understand why we seem to have to trash talk these guys when they don't live up to our expectations. They all work hard, do their best and want more than any of us to be successful for us and our team. Why hate on them? But I have a personality disorder: I think you should respect people in general UNLESS they act like douchebags. I know that is a fad that is fading fast in our society, but a little mutual respect and tolerance are keys to a civilized society.

I think Brown just dropped too many balls myself. I was kind of surprised they kept Gallarda who I can't really recall doing much in games. But I guess he is a good blocker, and obviously the coaches see/know more than I do.

Great post sir!!

I never understood the hate for someone to get cut, I guess unless it was JPW

You are right HJerry... Really, didn't mean to come off a jerk in my reply above, really didn't... It was just a knee-jerk (heavy on the jerk) reaction to some on the boards dissing Gallarda and even Cone during camp and through the preseason games.... I watched both these guys at a number of camp days and they looked like humble guys who did everything asked of them in Camp and Preseason and the Coaches saw their performance as warranting a roster position.

I apologize to anyone here.

Oh you didn't. My post was more sarcasm than anything lol