Clint Eastwood To Deliver Knockout Punch Tonight..

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care one way or the other about politics, but so far this has just come off as immature. Which most campaigns do.

This is the irony.

These fools let this **** run their lives. They argue and bicker over what guy is better and don't even realize that they're both the exact same person, backed and funded by the exact same corporations.

It provides me with some ******* awesome entertainment.

Anybody who would ever defend a politician is wrong, 100% of the time.

I liked when Rubio was speaking and they panned the crowd.

There were several old white women that just aghast at this mexican onstage.

I like hearing Mitt go on and on about how much harder and more important Anns job of raising kids was than his.

But poor women need to learn the "dignity of work", right?

You gotta really question who they put in charge of this convention. They wanted Donald "birther" Trump to "fire" an Obama impersonator on day one. Then, having dodged that bullet, they end the convention with an old man rambling to an imaginary Obama sitting in an empty chair.

Yikes.

I missed Eastwood. FFS... is that what he did?

FWIW I've got some very liberal friends in Northern California and I've been to Carmel, CA, where Clint was the mayor. He's very well-liked there. Beautiful part of the country BTW.

I wonder how folks in NorCal will feel after this? Pretty much all the folks I know there were Obama supporters in '08, but they're mostly disappointed and disillusioned now. So I doubt they'll hold tonight against Clint as much as they would have a few years ago.

True, but then so could that empty chair sitting beside him.

tumblr_lp7inm6iVG1qm1975o1_500.gif

FWIW I've got some very liberal friends in Northern California and I've been to Carmel, CA, where Clint was the mayor. He's very well-liked there. Beautiful part of the country BTW.

I wonder how folks in NorCal will feel after this? Pretty much all the folks I know there were Obama supporters in '08, but they're mostly disappointed and disillusioned. So I doubt they'll hold tonight as much against Clint as they would have a few years ago.

I'll be in Carmel in a few weeks.... I'll let you know..........(true story)