*** Official Preseason Week 4 Falcons Vs Jaguars Game Thread ***

Clark Kent™

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how much Immortal doesn't want to admit it, Davis didn't look so great tonight.

He looked good. a couple bad passes, one legit INT. Quite a few drops from his WR's and the bad tip from Brown. He didn't look bad. He played fairly average which is what you expect from a backup. The best QB I seen tonight was Henne.

I been saying he is raw, but he is a lot better than I expected him to be at this stage. A LOT better.

Edited by The Immortal #1 pick

Davis report card:

1 QT: INC

2 QT: D

3 QT: A-

4 QT: C

Overall: C+

Solid game. Make the throws needed. Didn't manage well. One terrible throw. His catchable balls were all on target. Did what he needed to do to keep the coaching staff feeling good about him as a backup.

Jax grades:

Gabbert: C+

Henne: B+

Palmer: C+

Edited by The Immortal #1 pick

Davis report card:

1 QT: INC

2 QT: D

3 QT: A-

4 QT: C

Overall: C+

Solid game. Make the throws needed. Didn't manage well. One terrible throw. His catchable balls were all on target. Did what he needed to do to keep the coaching staff feeling good about him as a backup.

Jax grades:

Gabbert: C+

Henne: B+

Palmer: C+

I think Davis did better than a C+. Keeping in mind that he's playing against 2nd stringers, I think he did atleast B worthy. I think our run game wasn't consistent and I think the WRs dropped balls that would have kept our drives alive.

I think Davis did better than a C+. Keeping in mind that he's playing against 2nd stringers, I think he did atleast B worthy. I think our run game wasn't consistent and I think the WRs dropped balls that would have kept our drives alive.

Our running game was horrible and WR's did have a serious case of the dropsies but you are playing with 3rd stringers, they are 3rd stringers for a reason.