our defense looked great other than a couple of plays...they will get better because there is a lot of youth there that just needs some experience

on offense I didn't see much difference from last year which disappointed me greatly

Other than his one year of community college and a handful of meaningless passes last year, Zach Mettenberger hasn't seen any in-game action since high school. I always thought he'd take some time to get acclimated. Getting his bell rung on that corner blitz probably had him f--ked up the rest of the game, too.

LSU has like a half dozen capable running backs and a strong OL, just like they do every year. So I would expect that the offense will improve during the season.

Bama looked better than I thought they would though.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than his one year of community college and a handful of meaningless passes last year, Zach Mettenberger hasn't seen any in-game action since high school. I always thought he'd take some time to get acclimated. Getting his bell rung on that corner blitz probably had him f--ked up the rest of the game, too.

LSU has like a half dozen capable running backs and a strong OL, just like they do every year. So I would expect that the offense will improve during the season.

Bama looked better than I thought they would though.

I had a feeling that Bama would destroy Michigan...the Big 10 looked pretty bad yesterday across the board other than Nebraska and Ohio State. Even tho Michigan State won, you could just see how much quicker Boise St. players were.

the Big 10 is stuck in that midwest cornbread fed lumbering monstrosity philosophy of football

I had a feeling that Bama would destroy Michigan...the Big 10 looked pretty bad yesterday across the board other than Nebraska and Ohio State. Even tho Michigan State won, you could just see how much quicker Boise St. players were.

the Big 10 is stuck in that midwest cornbread fed lumbering monstrosity philosophy of football

Even after yesterday, I'll still predict that LSU wins the West. I might feel different if Bama didn't have to play at LSU at night.

Do yankees eat cornbread?

Even after yesterday, I'll still predict that LSU wins the West. I might feel different if Bama didn't have to play at LSU at night.

Do yankees eat cornbread?

you mean there are people that don't? blink.png

couple weeks ago I made a big ole mess of red beans using ham hocks, pickled pork, and dark beer along with some corn bread.

that **** was the bomb