Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Saints Have Bigger Issues Than Getting Screwed By Roger Goodell

114 posts in this topic

I gotta see this dude in person. No other way around it.

Which is your fkng problem, LOL ........ noose is getting tighter, gonna be real fun to watch you keep hanging yourself .....let it go and put him on ignore be the manly thing to do ..but you wont do it will you , cause you a big tough guy dont take no sheet .........laugh.png

That's the thing, nothing I said meant it's a lock we are going to fight, I am not 14-17 anymore. I will be civil first and second, too much to lose putting my hands on him unless he going over the line and that's a different story for a different day.

And prove what? You invited me to confront you, you talked about having your way with my wife. All I did was say that if you acted on it, you'd regret it. All you are doing is showing that you are too insecure to take an insult on the internet. YOU made this personal, you brought my wife into it, you wanted to make this "physical", you wanted to "slap" me, you want to see me at the Redskins game. Anything I said was in response to your threads. Any xerox (seriously, a xerox?) won't prove anything but that you are nothing but an insecure child.

Please post it because I posted the convo before and anything you said to prove my point. You just talking and the only people believe you are the ones who don't like me anyway.

I have a hard time understanding people who can laugh at tragedy's such as hurricanes but cant take a wife or gf joke

And the same people laugh at bounties placed on Vick and Vick being injured while condemning the Saint's 'bounty' system.

That's the thing, nothing I said meant it's a lock we are going to fight, I am not 14-17 anymore. I will be civil first and second, too much to lose putting my hands on him unless he going over the line and that's a different story for a different day.

Then why the **** do you want to meet in person? I'd give you ish for having a Rodgers jersey in person. It's sports, it's not reality. You wanted to make this physical. You said so. You were "beyond words". It's ridiculous that you can't have a contentious argument on the internet and leave it at that. You have to go alpha male and make it more.

Can't post it up and you know it- the thread was deleted. Remember at the time thinking you were completely off base.

Still do- you were the one making the threats, not him. He only said he would defend himself if attacked.

Never made a threat, why you lying right now falconidae? What you got in this? Why are you lying, is there something going on between you and him? Why are you lying on me son? You talking like you on his side no matter what and lying too. What's good man, speak your mind son?

Please post it because I posted the convo before and anything you said to prove my point. You just talking and the only people believe you are the ones who don't like me anyway.

I thought you were done posting 2 pages ago?

DD: Objective Elite likes this

Then why the **** do you want to meet in person? I'd give you ish for having a Rodgers jersey in person. It's sports, it's not reality. You wanted to make this physical. You said so. You were "beyond words". It's ridiculous that you can't have a contentious argument on the internet and leave it at that. You have to go alpha male and make it more.

Because you like to run your mouth, I need to make sure that mouth of your stops running in my direction. That's why. Don't play on words buddy, if you want to know what it means, you know where I am at. Come see me. That's all.

Never made a threat, why you lying right now falconidae? What you got in this? Why are you lying, is there something going on between you and him? Why are you lying on me son? You talking like you on his side no matter what and lying too. What's good man, speak your mind son?

Then why did you want me to drive 30 minutes to fairfax and meet you in person. Quit trying to deflect. Man up and say what you meant. I don't think you wanted to chat over tea. You were trying to intimidate me, and when I wouldn;t back down and called out the stupidity of your request, you flipped and went after my wife.

Because you like to run your mouth, I need to make sure that mouth of your stops running in my direction. That's why. Don't play on words buddy, if you want to know what it means, you know where I am at. Come see me. That's all.

In what universe is that not a threat? Are you seriously that insane? Your homelife must've been messed up.