Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Saints Have Bigger Issues Than Getting Screwed By Roger Goodell

114 posts in this topic

This is my last post in this thread, paulitik, if you post again I will press charges. I am not lying, you need to leave now. If you can't meet me up like a man and we can talk this out, I will just go to the courts since that's the only way you seem to understand.

Really, you're going to press charges for what? Being a messageboard snitch?

This is my last post in this thread, paulitik, if you post again I will press charges. I am not lying, you need to leave now. If you can't meet me up like a man and we can talk this out, I will just go to the courts since that's the only way you seem to understand.

internet-cat.jpg

Optimus*Crimes likes this

Did say you were going to take his wife and she was going to like it- think most people are going to side with Paulitick on that one.

And, you really went out and bought a Rodgers Jersey after the playoff game?

I know what I said, it's documented. I said "I was going to bang her." "Better than he could have ever dream of" paraphrasing of course. This got me banned by his homeboy.

Was it wrong, probably but I don't like this dude. More than anyone I seen real or internet in my life. I can't stand him. He threaten to kill me, he threaten to make one call and have me killed. If you are siding with paulitik then you are a terrible judge of human character.

I never threaten you. I have the documents. You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to everyone.

Never said rape, you keep saying that and I will cook up some more charges on you. If I was you, I would bounce from this thread ASAP.

Then why do you want to confront me in person? Why did you say you wanted to slap me? Why did you brag about "boxing practice" and being "swole". What aboutn what you said about my wife. Would you tolerate someone saying that about your wife, or mother, sister? Don't play stupid. Meeting in person means one thing and you know it. I have no desire to witness in person what a miserable, pathetic piece of crap you are.

You can't afford to retain a lawyer and you know it. Stop with this charade. You're going to lose this battle. Paulitik is and always has been a good poster.

Optimus*Crimes likes this

Really, you're going to press charges for what? Being a messageboard snitch?

If he wants to go there then I will. He thinks this is funny. I am not laughing, I want to see this dude in person. I runs his mouth all the time and but scared when I got more to lose than him. But he putting out stuff like rape and I gotta see this dude in person. No other way around it.

I know what I said, it's documented. I said "I was going to bang her." "Better than he could have ever dream of" paraphrasing of course.

Was it wrong, probably but I don't like this dude. More than anyone I seen real or internet in my life. I can't stand him. He threaten to kill me, he threaten to make one call and have me killed. If you are siding with paulitik then you are a terrible judge of human character.

You threatened his wife and he responded by saying, basically, "If you come to my door, I will protect myself and my family". That's reasonable response to a threat.

There's a reason you got banned and he didn't.

Optimus*Crimes and freebird310 like this

If he wants to go there then I will. He thinks this is funny. I am not laughing, I want to see this dude in person. I runs his mouth all the time and but scared when I got more to lose than him. But he putting out stuff like rape and I gotta see this dude in person. No other way around it.

Did you read the PM?

Did say you were going to take his wife and she was going to like it- think most people are going to side with Paulitick on that one.

And, you really went out and bought a Rodgers Jersey after the playoff game?

He's also a Niners fan. Admitted he became a fan of the Niners back when they were in the Falcons Division and beating our ***** for years on end. Great "Falcons fan" this dude is I tell ya.

But that's nothing compared to this other ish going on. This needs to be settled in a non-violent way.

You can't afford to retain a lawyer and you know it. Stop with this charade. You're going to lose this battle. Paulitik is and always has been a good poster.

Don't be side swinger, you don't know me so don't be an internet pansy. paulitik is a terrible poster. If you like the fact that he loves Ryan then you overlook a lot of his ways.

Didn't answer the question- what are you going to have him charged with?

paulitik likes this

I was never banned, warned or even had this brought up in any capacity by a mod, #1 on the otherhand was permabanned, He had to comeback under Brett Favre to hide for a few months. If I actually threatened anyone I'd know about it. I simply stated that it he decided to take action and come for me, I let him know I wouldn't stand for it. If he wants to press charges for saying I'd call the cops or protect myself if he assaulted me, go ahead. I can only imagine the laughs he'd get.

You threatened his wife and he responded by saying, basically, "If you come to my door, I will protect myself and my family". That's reasonable response to a threat.

There's a reason you got banned and he didn't.

Never threaten his wife or his life. Please post it because you are making stuff up. I have the thread right here.

Then why do you want to confront me in person? Why did you say you wanted to slap me? Why did you brag about "boxing practice" and being "swole". What aboutn what you said about my wife. Would you tolerate someone saying that about your wife, or mother, sister? Don't play stupid. Meeting in person means one thing and you know it. I have no desire to witness in person what a miserable, pathetic piece of crap you are.

lol, you said that. i got the documents. When I get off, I will post them all for everyone to see.

Don't be side swinger, you don't know me so don't be an internet pansy. paulitik is a terrible poster. If you like the fact that he loves Ryan then you overlook a lot of his ways.

I have met probably 200 people from this message board in person. Funny how tough guys like you never show up to those things.

DD: Objective Elite likes this

I gotta see this dude in person. No other way around it.

Which is your fkng problem, LOL ........ noose is getting tighter, gonna be real fun to watch you keep hanging yourself .....let it go and put him on ignore be the manly thing to do ..but you wont do it will you , cause you a big tough guy dont take no sheet .........laugh.png

Never threaten his wife or his life. Please post it because you are making stuff up. I have the thread right here.

Can't post it up and you know it- the thread was deleted. Remember at the time thinking you were completely off base.

Still do- you were the one making the threats, not him. He only said he would defend himself if attacked.

I was never banned, warned or even had this brought up in any capacity by a mod, #1 on the otherhand was permabanned, He had to comeback under Brett Favre to hide for a few months. If I actually threatened anyone I'd know about it. I simply stated that it he decided to take action and come for me, I let him know I wouldn't stand for it. If he wants to press charges for saying I'd call the cops or protect myself if he assaulted me, go ahead. I can only imagine the laughs he'd get.

Never been warned once. Got banned when me and swifty were going at the board and I called someone a b***h for 3 days. Banker and me are cool. We see things eye to eye. He is not one of those who think Ryan>>>the team like you, freebird, and the other fools with a small post history. I probably should have been banned for the stuff I said to gritz otherwise, you should have been banned along time ago for what you said to me. Not once did I go to bank to snitch. Bank knows I don't snitch, I handle mines. You, you snitch. Since that's the only language you understand, two can play that game.

lol, you said that. i got the documents. When I get off, I will post them all for everyone to see.

And prove what? You invited me to confront you, you talked about having your way with my wife. All I did was say that if you acted on it, you'd regret it. All you are doing is showing that you are too insecure to take an insult on the internet. YOU made this personal, you brought my wife into it, you wanted to make this "physical", you wanted to "slap" me, you want to see me at the Redskins game. Anything I said was in response to your threads. Any xerox (seriously, a xerox?) won't prove anything but that you are nothing but an insecure child.