Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Saints Have Bigger Issues Than Getting Screwed By Roger Goodell

114 posts in this topic

What does "Cam Brady his wife" mean?

Do you really own an Aaron Rodgers jersey?

Why would you want to fight over an internet argument?

Have you seen "the Campaign" yet or heard Hit em Up by Tupac?

Yes I do. I owned numerous amount of jerseys. I plan of getting a RG3, Cam, and Julio jersey next.

So lets say you weren't that's better? I certainly took it that way. You made it sound like you would force her and she'd like and added a racial context to it. So in your eyes rape is wrong, but rying to have sex with another man's wife is okay? Fighting words? Are you threatening me again? Seriously man? Do you take the internet that seriously?

So did you not say you were going to kill me and then said you were going to make one call and I was gone like a mobster in the PM. I posted on the board. Ask Phil, ask swift, ask others. They all seen it snitch. Why did you call your boy to delete all the posts. Were you scared of losing your job? Were you scared of going to jail for 10-15 years. Were you scared? Because I never said anything incriminating. I am not you, I am not stupid. I got banned because you cried to your homeboy. You know Banker wouldn't have banned me, I didn't break the TOS, you did but you are still here because of your boy.

He wanted to me to come meet him at gym to fight and started making comments about forcing himself on my wife and how'd she like it. He's a scumbag.

I can tell hes a scumbag, and possibly the biggest doosh on the entire internet..punk needs to be knocked thru a wall or something ......

Have you seen "the Campaign" yet or heard Hit em Up by Tupac?

Yes I do. I owned numerous amount of jerseys. I plan of getting a RG3, Cam, and Julio jersey next.

Fk your hero Tupac, and fk you too, your a joke .......

paulitik is the one breaking TOS, not me. I haven't said anything different then always. I never said I will kill or harm him. I said let's talk this out in face like men. So you can go elsewhere with you adding along e-tomfoolery.

So you're wanting to go meet "face to face" over a message board? You're an idiot.

3560e2.jpg

KoG, I never said I was going to rape anyone, that's his BS. For that, he crossed the line. You know what I have to do and you do to.

Kushi ihe ahu. Nze' #1 Pick A ghotaghim. Bu o ogham?

Look at paulitik, you got all your boys in for backup. freebird, Clegg, all of the terrible posters are in here for your support. Don't run now boy, you started this. You made an insensitive thread I would have called out anyone including my friend posters for. Don't you know we have many fans there and many cool people who are my friends there. smh.

So did you not say you were going to kill me and then said you were going to make one call and I was gone like a mobster in the PM. I posted on the board. Ask Phil, ask swift, ask others. They all seen it snitch. Why did you call your boy to delete all the posts. Were you scared of losing your job? Were you scared of going to jail for 10-15 years. Were you scared? Because I never said anything incriminating. I am not you, I am not stupid. I got banned because you cried to your homeboy. You know Banker wouldn't have banned me, I didn't break the TOS, you did but you are still here because of your boy.

No I could have you arrested. I never said kill you. If you are threatening me online by where I live, and what you said about my wife it wouldn't be hard. Especially where we live.

No I could have you arrested. I never said kill you. If you are threatening me online by where I live, and what you said about my wife it wouldn't be hard. Especially where we live.

Hold on man. Please.

Hold on man. Please.

He called me out by neighborhood man. He's repeatedly threatened me and my wife. If he makes a move having him arrested isn't an outrageous thing.

He called me out by neighborhood man. He's repeatedly threatened me and my wife. If he makes a move having him arrested isn't an outrageous thing.

No it isn't, but let me see what I can do okay bud?

It will probably take something like this to put a stop to the resident trolling lunatics we have here.So many lunatics spending so much time complaining about a football team and it's fans.

I never threaten you. I have the documents. You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to everyone.

Never said rape, you keep saying that and I will cook up some more charges on you. If I was you, I would bounce from this thread ASAP.

This is my last post in this thread, paulitik, if you post again I will press charges. I am not lying, you need to leave now. If you can't meet me up like a man and we can talk this out, I will just go to the courts since that's the only way you seem to understand.

Back in the day, posters used to settle this crap at the Waffle House. Just sayin'.

#oldschoolmessageboarder

paulitik and kevykev21 like this

It pains me to say this, but... I agree with Swift.

There's a difference between a credible threat and being an idiot on the internet, paulitick. "Credible" is about the last word I'd use to describe #1 pick.

Pretty much anything on the internet can be defused before it escalates. All it takes is one grownup.

Guys, I know a good internet lawyer who specializes in cases of misdemeanor message board crimes, if any of you happen to be seeking representation.

Optimus*Crimes likes this

I never threaten you. I have the documents. You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to everyone.

Never said rape, you keep saying that and I will cook up some more charges on you. If I was you, I would bounce from this thread ASAP.

Did say you were going to take his wife and she was going to like it- think most people are going to side with Paulitick on that one.

And, you really went out and bought a Rodgers Jersey after the playoff game?

You are pretty transparent amigo, anyone here with a brain knows exactly what dafk you are, and your tough guy wannabe thug act is growing pretty thin .........why dont you just be a man for once in your life, and apologize to him, maybe he let it go ......