Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Saints Have Bigger Issues Than Getting Screwed By Roger Goodell

114 posts in this topic

I live in Northern La, I will have 6 friends staying with me tuesday and for what ever time they need.

I pray their homes and all their possesions are safe.

the good news is we no longer have the biggest idiot for a govenor ever, so NO will be well prepared for this disaster.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Trolling the board makes you a troll, you know you do that so stop being a panzy about it and just own up to it. Also threatening to raoe someone's wife and asking a guy to meet at a gym to fight makes you a doosh.

I guess you are a troll as well along with every other member.

I got banned because paulisnitch homeboy banned me then deleted all his post talking about one call and he would kill me or get rid of me. Forget it, I am in Old Town right now. I am at the Canal. You better be there within a hour and we are going to talk this out like men. I am sick of your lies and delusional characteristics. swift was there. atl/0 was there in that thread. Everyone who was there knew what I said and there was NOTHING about rape in there.

I got all the documents snitchboy.

So, you wanted to fight someone because of an internet argument? Do you have any self-esteem?

paulitik likes this

I got banned because paulisnitch homeboy banned me then deleted all his post talking about one call and he would kill me or get rid of me. Forget it, I am in Old Town right now. I am at the Canal. You better be there within a hour and we are going to talk this out like men. I am sick of your lies and delusional characteristics. swift was there. atl/0 was there in that thread. Everyone who was there knew what I said and there was NOTHING about rape in there.

You got banned because you went way over the line, and I remember that thread- Paulitick is telling the truth.

I never treated to rape anyone. You need to stop saying that. I told you what I was going to do like Cam Brady from "The Campaign".

Tell yourself that. Don't ever criticize me. Whatever I said about you and your Aaron Rodgers jersey pales in comparison to what you did. You tried to intimidate me by finding out where I live, tried to get me to come confront you and said some heinous things about my wife. Then the other day you say you're coming to my neighborhood to slap me, and how you really hope Im at the redskin game. You got butthurt over some internet hyperbole questioning your fan hood and tried to turn it into something personal. So don't attack me when you find one of my jokes over the line. I know what kind of person you are. You have zero moral ground to stand on anything.

Thanks for ruining the thread.

#1 prick was in such a hurry to "burn" you that the joke just flew right over his head.

The boat seems to have missed a lot of folks on here.

Personally, i thought it was pretty funny.

paulitik likes this

Guys, in our culture (#1 Pick and I are both from the same culture) threatening to do harm to a man's family has some deep emotional implications.

Paulitik, I'm your friend from way back. I have to say though...this one worries me. I would definitely see what was said and have time to soak it in. Sounds painfully wrong. Our people have massive issues with that type of talk. Its enough to get us excommunicated. You never threaten a man's family with him standing right there.

Its worse than many things the American culture disdains.

This is a serious accusation and I hope this all gets reasoned out without violence or any more words. It hurts me to the core to see that this is even possible. For our people its punishable in very draconian ways. You guys need to get this thing figured out. Some apology and forgiveness is in order and outside of the public view.

That's all I have to say.

Tell yourself that. Don't ever criticize me. Whatever I said about you and your Aaron Rodgers jersey pales in comparison to what you did. You tried to intimidate me by finding out where I live, tried to get me to come confront you and said some heinous things about my wife. Then the other day you say you're coming to my neighborhood to slap me, and how you really hope Im at the redskin game. You got butthurt over some internet hyperbole questioning your fan hood and tried to turn it into something personal. So don't attack me when you find one of my jokes over the line. I know what kind of person you are. You have zero moral ground to stand on anything.

Thanks for ruining the thread.

Wait, a Falcons fan bought an Aaron Rodgers jersey?

Tuggle'2 likes this

How is saying in a PM that if you came and stalked me that you I would make sure you regret it? If someone threatened you and to force themselves on your wife, if you could ever get one, how would you respond? I never once said I would kill you. I was pretty tame, because honestly, I think more than likely you're probably some child who's trying to sound like a grown man. The typical internet badass, At the same time, in the off chance you are the psychotic you portray yourself as, I had to let you know I won't play around if you come to where I live and threaten me or my wife. Something any grown man would do.

STFU you panzy, still calling out people to meet you in real life to fight? What kind of ******** lunatic are you?

So, you wanted to fight someone because of an internet argument? Do you have any self-esteem?

1. I never said I was going to rape anyone in my life. That right there is fighting words alone.

2. Just saying I was going to Cam Brady his wife and someone already is fighting words. He should be mad, meet up and we can finally settle this. I am tried of this punk. I been tired of him, when he say he was going to kill me and make one call and get rid of me, he should have known I wasn't going nowhere and he opened up a can of worms.

STFU you panzy, still calling out people to meet you in real life to fight? What kind of ******** lunatic are you?

Not what he is, he said he wants me to come over and he will shoot and kill me. I posted it on the forum. His homeboy deleted it. I still have it photocopied.

Guys, in our culture (#1 Pick and I are both from the same culture) threatening to do harm to a man's family has some deep emotional implications.

Paulitik, I'm your friend from way back. I have to say though...this one worries me. I would definitely see what was said and have time to soak it in. Sounds painfully wrong. Our people have massive issues with that type of talk. Its enough to get us excommunicated. You never threaten a man's family with him standing right there.

This is a serious accusation and I hope this all gets reasoned out without violence or any more words. It hurts me to the core to see that this is even possible. For our people its punishable in very draconian ways. You guys need to get this thing figured out. Some apology and forgiveness is in order and outside of the public view.

It's absolutely true and it's why he got banned. Hence the "immortal" in his new user name. Swift and Phil egged him on, and "liked" everything he said. The dude went off the handle when I ragged him for buying an Aaron Rodgers jersey.

How did you miss his comments the other day, where he said he was going to slap me? The thread got taken down.

Looks like someone is trying to get banned again...

ethug.jpg

paulitik likes this

KoG, I never said I was going to rape anyone, that's his BS. For that, he crossed the line. You know what I have to do and you do to.

Not what he is, he said he wants me to come over and he will shoot and kill me. I posted it on the forum. His homeboy deleted it. I still have it photocopied.

Did you have to put your monitor on the xerox machine itself? Buy any new shower curtains lunatic boy?

1. I never said I was going to rape anyone in my life. That right there is fighting words alone.

2. Just saying I was going to Cam Brady his wife and someone already is fighting words. He should be mad, meet up and we can finally settle this. I am tried of this punk. I been tired of him, when he say he was going to kill me and make one call and get rid of me, he should have known I wasn't going nowhere and he opened up a can of worms.

What does "Cam Brady his wife" mean?

Do you really own an Aaron Rodgers jersey?

Why would you want to fight over an internet argument?

Knight, dude got banned for a reason. Paulitik has been on here as long as I, and I've never known him to overreact outside of a Falcons football game, that is.

Looks like someone is trying to get banned again...

ethug.jpg

paulitik is the one breaking TOS, not me. I haven't said anything different then always. I never said I will kill or harm him. I said let's talk this out in face like men. So you can go elsewhere with you adding along e-tomfoolery.

So lets say you weren't that's better? I certainly took it that way. You made it sound like you would force her and she'd like and added a racial context to it. So in your eyes rape is wrong, but rying to have sex with another man's wife is okay? Fighting words? Are you threatening me again? Seriously man? Do you take the internet that seriously?

Let me say this first, I don't want to make light of a potential disaster, I sincerely hope that this thing dies out and causes no harm to anyone.

That said, Roger Goodell isn't the one New Orleans should be concerned is out to screw them. I think someone higher up than Goodell is having his way with the Crescent City.

r-STORM-ISAAC-HURRICANE-huge.jpg

That picture looks like a toilet seat or one of those hospital bed pans.

It's absolutely true and it's why he got banned. Hence the "immortal" in his new user name. Swift and Phil egged him on, and "liked" everything he said. The dude went off the handle when I ragged him for buying an Aaron Rodgers jersey.

How did you miss his comments the other day, where he said he was going to slap me? The thread got taken down.

Been ignoring quite a few threads that get like this. Too upsetting for me to handle. Too much reality and that's what I come to the boards for. Escape. Right now at this moment though, its turning into exactly what I work with. Why? This is out of hand man. Way out of hand. Its sickening to be honest. Why bother coming to the boards if I see the same nonsense as in my RL?

KoG, I never said I was going to rape anyone, that's his BS. For that, he crossed the line. You know what I have to do and you do to.

What do you "have to do"? Are you saying you're coming to find me?