Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulitik

Saints Have Bigger Issues Than Getting Screwed By Roger Goodell

114 posts in this topic

Let me say this first, I don't want to make light of a potential disaster, I sincerely hope that this thing dies out and causes no harm to anyone.

That said, Roger Goodell isn't the one New Orleans should be concerned is out to screw them. I think someone higher up than Goodell is having his way with the Crescent City.

r-STORM-ISAAC-HURRICANE-huge.jpg

This isn't funny. This is actually a serious matter much bigger than a sport. I really dislike some people on this site.

You threatened to rape my wife. You have no where to stand when it comes serious matters. Go talk to Jesus about your behavior before you criticize mine. It's a joke dude. Man up.

I pray they will all be safe! I don't know what your trying to say but it doesn't sound right.

Huffington post put this picture up and it became an internet meme because what the purple part of the picture looked like. That's all it is.

I love the city of New Orleans, I got married there. If you think I'd wish something bad you're wrong.

What did he say, exactly? That's pretty ****** up.

He wanted to me to come meet him at gym to fight and started making comments about forcing himself on my wife and how'd she like it. He's a scumbag.

This isn't funny. This is actually a serious matter much bigger than a sport. I really dislike some people on this site.

Hey why don't you STFU with your false rage, are you going to threaten to rape my wife to?

paulitik likes this

Its serious and hopefully nothing bad happens but dont expect sympathy for clowns like you who do nothing but troll and live in the ATL disrespecting the city and its fans... You can go back there and help support your town and live off the Saints message board for all I care...

It will be a lot worse there then it was here. Its still raining pretty heavy and a few nice wind gusts. What makes it bad in Louisiana is its all under sea level. This one still isnt to bad , last I checked. I imagine they will be fine. Theyll lose power and get some minor flooding and wind damage. I have been through so many major storms though out my life I feel like a pro now.

He wanted to me to come meet him at gym to fight and started making comments about forcing himself on my wife and how'd she like it. He's a scumbag.

If that's true, I'd stay away from him. I don't know what kind of sick **** would joke around about that. Well, I guess a rapist would....

Seriously though, I'm only making light of the funny picture that HuffPo put up. I sincerely wish all the best for the people in the gulf, I have friends and family down that way. I've actually sent this pic to a few of them. They think the pic is pretty funny and ironic. It was only meant as a moment of levity at the expense of a division rival putting their conspiracy theories about Goodell into perspective. I have an absurd sense of humor, so sorry if anyone's offended.

You threatened to rape my wife. You have no where to stand when it comes serious matters. Go talk to Jesus about your behavior before you criticize mine. It's a joke dude. Man up.

Wow. That's some fugged up **** right there, folks.

Let me say this first, I don't want to make light of a potential disaster, I sincerely hope that this thing dies out and causes no harm to anyone.

That said, Roger Goodell isn't the one New Orleans should be concerned is out to screw them. I think someone higher up than Goodell is having his way with the Crescent City.

r-STORM-ISAAC-HURRICANE-huge.jpg

As for the pic, does that mean the Gulf is seriously f****d?

I never treated to rape anyone. You need to stop saying that. I told you what I was going to do like Cam Brady from "The Campaign".

Wow. That's some fugged up **** right there, folks.

Yeah, he kind of killed the joke. Sorry, but when he came in and feigned outrage, I couldn't keep that one to myself.

Its serious and hopefully nothing bad happens but dont expect sympathy for clowns like you who do nothing but troll and live in the ATL disrespecting the city and its fans... You can go back there and help support your town and live off the Saints message board for all I care...

Wtf?

1. Not a Saints fan

2. I love ATL.

3. Just because I don't think Matt Ryan is a god doesn't make me a troll.

Wtf?

1. Not a Saints fan

2. I love ATL.

3. Just because I don't think Matt Ryan is a god doesn't make me a troll.

Trolling the board makes you a troll, you know you do that so stop being a panzy about it and just own up to it. Also threatening to raoe someone's wife and asking a guy to meet at a gym to fight makes you a doosh.

I got banned because paulisnitch homeboy banned me then deleted all his post talking about one call and he would kill me or get rid of me. Forget it, I am in Old Town right now. I am at the Canal. You better be there within a hour and we are going to talk this out like men. I am sick of your lies and delusional characteristics. swift was there. atl/0 was there in that thread. Everyone who was there knew what I said and there was NOTHING about rape in there.

I got all the documents snitchboy.