Re: Mnf - Broncos / Falcons

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the game I had pegged as a must fly to the Georgia Dome. Coming from Tampa Florida for my second Falcons game in the dome. I always go to the one here in Tampa. Haven't missed watching a game in five years. I'm really excited about this one!! Is the first row upper deck good seats? Anyone? Sec. 337 row 1

Not too sure, this will be my first trip to Atlanta for a game. I splurged and bought some lower level seats.

The Chiefs are banged up bad, and they suck anyway. If the Falcons lose the opener, it might be a long season.

Agreed. Especially after watching them play last night. Was not impressed at all. The Chiefs offense is pretty bad. Dink and dunk to Charles and McCluster. That's all the Chiefs could do on offense.

I'm not taking the Broncos lightly...Manning looked good and in control of that offense.

Hopefully our DT rotation gets stronger w/o Peters and has that push up the middle to keep Manning from stepping into the pocket. D-line pressure is a must in this game.

I believe our OL will struggle this game...they just haven't sold me on how well they can pass protect, especially after allowing two sacks to the 'FIns.

Agreed. Especially after watching them play last night. Was not impressed at all. The Chiefs offense is pretty bad. Dink and dunk to Charles and McCluster. That's all the Chiefs could do on offense.

I really cannot see the Chiefs being a real contender this year. They really haven't made the best off the field decisions for a while now. Maybe is Charles stays healthy, they might a decent run game.

I'm not taking the Broncos lightly...Manning looked good and in control of that offense.

Hopefully our DT rotation gets stronger w/o Peters and has that push up the middle to keep Manning from stepping into the pocket. D-line pressure is a must in this game.

This game is going to be a shoot out I think.... any one watch the Alamo bowl last year between Baylor and Washington?

I think it won't be Dline but, DB's will be tested greatly. Let's not forget Manning's 0.33 or less release time.

This was the game I had pegged as a must fly to the Georgia Dome. Coming from Tampa Florida for my second Falcons game in the dome. I always go to the one here in Tampa. Haven't missed watching a game in five years. I'm really excited about this one!! Is the first row upper deck good seats? Anyone? Sec. 337 row 1

Well, it is better than the last row in the upper deck. :D They'll be good seats.

I think it won't be Dline but, DB's will be tested greatly. Let's not forget Manning's 0.33 or less release time.

I hear ya, but remember a DB (even our Big 3) can't cover a receiver forever...we have to rattle Manning back there and get him off rhythm.

It's all about the pass rush. Just ask Brady after both Superbowl losses to the Giants' DL.