Re: Mnf - Broncos / Falcons

Currently, watching 49ers & Broncos preseason game

Broncos D = effin scary....Dumervill & Von Miller look100% healthy.

Broncos O = Rb Mcgahee is running like a gazelle! & Stokley just made a GODLY laser from Manning.

Broncos O-Line = Allowing Manning more then 4-5 secs. 49ers front has no chance to penetrate.

I'm seriously worried about our Oline...because, if they won't protect Matty Ice...we may yet again embarrass ourselves on prime time night.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently, watching 49ers & Broncos preseason game

Broncos D = effin scary....Dumervill & Von Miller look100% healthy.

Broncos O = Rb Mcgahee is running like a gazelle! & Stokley just made a GODLY laser from Manning.

Broncos O-Line = Allowing Manning more then 4-5 secs. 49ers front has no chance to penetrate.

I'm seriously worried about our Oline...because, if they won't protect Matty Ice...we may yet again embarrass ourselves on prime time night.

We will be fine

Yeah and so much for Manning can't throw to the right. He was dead on the money with good velocity to the right in this game. Looks like MNF is gonna be a real test for us.

exactly, I don't see anything wrong with him today....he looked **** good!

I can't wait to see the below match ups

Dumervill v/s our LT

Bailey v/s Julio

Miller / Spoon

Mcgahee / Turner

Ryan / Manning

Del Rio / Nolan

great match ups across the board........

Dumervill v/s our LT

Bailey v/s Julio

Miller / Spoon

Mcgahee / Turner

Ryan / Manning

Del Rio / Nolan

Personally, I could avoid seeing Dumervil against our LT entirely.

Guest Negatorris

Dude don't worry about that game. We will get pressure, and Manning will fail. Let's just worry about going on the road and winning in Arrowhead.

Dumervill v/s our LT

Bailey v/s Julio

Miller / Spoon

Mcgahee / Turner

Ryan / Manning

Del Rio / Nolan

You forgot someone.

Roddy?

I remember when they beat us 56-10 or something godawful like that. Larry Johnson ran for about 1000 yards and 20 TDs against us that day.

Yes I remember that game too. Did we not miss Vick in this game? Did we loose Rod Coleman our top UT in that game too? Tony G. took us down too. Man I hate him. It was not Larry Johnson the big mouth who ran on us. It was a better RB who people forget...one of the most underatated RB Priest Holmes. They took him out after the 2nd quarter.

Anyways, the Broncos are not for real. They will not win against us. I expect 2 INT from Manning. We just need to stop the run game.

Yes I remember that game too. Did we not miss Vick in this game? Did we loose Rod Coleman our top UT in that game too? Tony G. took us down too. Man I hate him. It was not Larry Johnson the big mouth who ran on us. It was a better RB who people forget...one of the most underatated RB Priest Holmes. They took him out after the 2nd quarter.

Anyways, the Broncos are not for real. They will not win against us. I expect 2 INT from Manning. We just need to stop the run game.

I don't think Vick got hurt in that game. I think the Falcons just took him out after the game got out of hand.

And I'm not worried about the Broncos either. Their receivers still drop a lot of passes and Peyton still floated quite a few balls.

Now, we shouldn't be getting ahead of ourselves, but....can you imagine how good this game might turn out to be, not just for us or for Denver fans, but fans of elite professional football played under a national spotlight! It's going to be one h3ll of a test, but isn't that what it's all about anyway? Going up against the best there is and walking away with a Win, right? I'd like to think it will come down to the last offensive play and Ryan will hit TG for the winning touchdown. But hey, if we blow them out, I'll deal with it.

In truth I am excited about every game coming up on the schedule this year. I've had high hopes for the Falcons every year lately, but never have those hopes been accompanied by such a strong belief the team really, really could go all the way, but I do believe this team can do it.

Flying all the way down from Canada for the Denver game, the Falcons better show up and play.

This was the game I had pegged as a must fly to the Georgia Dome. Coming from Tampa Florida for my second Falcons game in the dome. I always go to the one here in Tampa. Haven't missed watching a game in five years. I'm really excited about this one!! Is the first row upper deck good seats? Anyone? Sec. 337 row 1

Now, we shouldn't be getting ahead of ourselves, but....can you imagine how good this game might turn out to be, not just for us or for Denver fans, but fans of elite professional football played under a national spotlight! It's going to be one h3ll of a test, but isn't that what it's all about anyway? Going up against the best there is and walking away with a Win, right? I'd like to think it will come down to the last offensive play and Ryan will hit TG for the winning touchdown. But hey, if we blow them out, I'll deal with it.

In truth I am excited about every game coming up on the schedule this year. I've had high hopes for the Falcons every year lately, but never have those hopes been accompanied by such a strong belief the team really, really could go all the way, but I do believe this team can do it.

The crowd is going to be nuts too. Can't wait.