Might Be One Of Tds Best Offseasons

jdawg4876

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I thought of Moon too. Maybe because he was initially overlooked.

Probably because of how tall & poised he stands in the pocket.

Letting Lofton go without a viable replacement was a big mistake, but aside from that the offseason has been pretty solid. Change in coordinators seems positive so far.

No letting him go and having his ***** *** get injured was a mistake cause he's not gonna put up the numbers to get us a third round compensatory. But he needed to go. If it makes you feel better I read an article saying scouts feel Dent has more potential against the run. Doesn't look it yet though.

lol and that gm should be fired using a pick on a kicker or a punter in the 5th rd im not saying ewing isnt going to be good but it was a mis step to draft him where he did period. good FBs are a dime a dozen in the modern nfl thats why we found polite floating around 2 YRS IN A ROW! so naw you try again

So God had to step in and fire Al Davis, 11 years later? lol

Probably because of how tall & poised he stands in the pocket.

No letting him go and having his ***** *** get injured was a mistake cause he's not gonna put up the numbers to get us a third round compensatory. But he needed to go. If it makes you feel better I read an article saying scouts feel Dent has more potential against the run. Doesn't look it yet though.

Not to mention pure passer, touch, velocity, speed, lack of scrambling for someone with that speed, same size and height, same skill-set. It wasn't hard to see it in college for me watching him play, it's really not that hard to see it now.

The only glaring problems after this offseason are:

MLB

LT

I don't blame TD for the MLB issue since Tatupu got hurt. But I don't think we did enough at LT. We should have brought in Holmes AND a vet to compete.

Svitek was that guy and there was nothing available that was any good at LT.