If All Pregnancies Are A Gift From God...

Spacey C

Can we please shut up slamming women who are on welfare who continue to have babies?

I mean its a gift from God, so don't complain when they need welfare and food stamps to nourish these little gifts.

I mean a gift is in the hands of the giver, not the reciever. A gift is something given freely and without request. A gift cannot be earned.

So I guess its not time to reevaluate your stances on welfare and many other beliefs.

Lemme know what you guys decide, Thanks.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Never seen it put quite like that.

Don't give me too much credit. I don't believe they are. I was merely responding to another discussion in another thread where I posted Rick Santorum said a rape pregnancy was a gift from God.

But its amusing GOPers would use that line when they absolutely don't give one #### about a baby once its born.

Don't give me too much credit. I don't believe they are. I was merely responding to another discussion in another thread where I posted Rick Santorum said a rape pregnancy was a gift from God.

But its amusing GOPers would use that line when they absolutely don't give one #### about a baby once its born.

That's a pretty bold statement, no pun intended. You sure come across as some high and mighty prick to say that the GOP doesn't give a #### about a baby once it's born.

Completely out of context

I have a habit of doing that when people take the stupid words of one person and apply them to a large group of people.

Even if a person does not believe in abortion at all, even in the case of rape, that does not necessarily mean they believe that the baby that is a product of rape is a 'gift from God'

it could very well be that they believe that ALL abortion is murder and are against it...but applying that reasoning gets in the way of a good soapbox rant, doesn't it?

I never said all people believe that way. I said Rick Santorum did way back in January and the GOP put him one step from the presidential nominee. It was in a thread concerning Akin, how the GOP is making an example out of him suddenly.

other people agreed a rape pregnancy was a gift from God.

Because we live in a terrible world I guess.

and as I said in another thread....you won't see politicians addressing the issues we have right now because people like you are more interested in politics looking like the jerry springer show so they give you what you want

And all abortion is not murder. Next time you order a bucket of chicken, if they bring you out a bucket of eggs and tell you its chicken, are you gonna be satisfied?

just when I think I have already seen this board sink to the lowest common denominator of idiocy, you post this laugh.png

Edited by Dago 3.0

That's a pretty bold statement, no pun intended. You sure come across as some high and mighty prick to say that the GOP doesn't give a #### about a baby once it's born.

Well, if the baby is born into a rich family, the GOP will give a **** about it. Otherwise.....

just when I think I have already seen this board sink to the lowest common denominator of idiocy, you post this

Well, let me get back to my regular account here.. that was my Giants fan accounttongue.png

But since you think its a sinking to the lowest common denominator.. Do you agree its the same biological process? From an unfertilized egg to a fertilized egg to a Chicken?

So I ask you again... if a human egg is a baby, then why isn't a chicken egg a chicken?

Well, let me get back to my regular account here.. that was my Giants fan accounttongue.png

But since you think its a sinking to the lowest common denominator.. Do you agree its the same biological process? From an unfertilized egg to a fertilized egg to a Chicken?

So I ask you again... if a human egg is a baby, then why isn't a chicken egg a chicken?

well first of all, if I were a cannibal and I ordered adult human, I would be pretty pissed if the waiter brought me a baby. no tip for him.

a human egg isn't a baby. a human egg is an egg. once it's fertilized it is no longer an egg, it is a distinct, living, human being.

It is. It is an embryonic chicken.

The fact is, when you eat eggs you are eating chicken embryos. The difference is stage of development, not biology. Unless you want to claim a fertilized chicken egg (which is what you are in fact eating when you eat eggs) is biologically a different species than the chicken wing you might eat with it or after it.

It is. It is an embryonic chicken.

The fact is, when you eat eggs you are eating chicken embryos. The difference is stage of development, not biology. Unless you want to claim a fertilized chicken egg (which is what you are in fact eating when you eat eggs) is biologically a different species than the chicken wing you might eat with it or after it.

So you would be happy with an 8 piece bucket of eggs. I need to open a restaurant near you.

So you would be happy with an 8 piece bucket of eggs. I need to open a restaurant near you.

Failing to address the point isn't helpful. Is a chicken egg a chicken egg or some other species?

It's not a matter of potentiality either. If you leave the chicken egg alone, it doesn't have the option to become an ostrich. It is a chicken egg. It is an embryonic chicken. That's exactly the point you keep evading in the other discussion as well.

Failing to address the point isn't helpful. Is a chicken egg a chicken egg or some other species?

It's not a matter of potentiality either. If you leave the chicken egg alone, it doesn't have the option to become an ostrich. It is a chicken egg. It is an embryonic chicken. That's exactly the point you keep evading in the other discussion as well.

And if you fry a chicken egg you aren't frying chicken. Why are you trying to avoid that?