Nick Name For Dominique Davis

76trillionyrs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knocking his abilities, he's definitely better than JPW or Deadman, but the people on this board do overhype him a sh!t ton.

It's like starving and suddenly finding a twinkie. It's no feast, but you don't want to throw that sh!t away. You want to savor it.

Although I am surprised and excited to have UDFA Double D on our team, he has played in preseason games in the second half and I have been impressed.

I have also been impressed with Kerry Meier's training camp exploits.

How either one plays when the season meter starts running is how we make our decision.

However, I would like to see Double D play the entire 1st half in the 4th preseason game and Meier as well. Then we could have at least an idea of their potential

About the most Overhyped player I have ever seen on these boards. You would think the kid was starting. You would think that he won a SB already...

Not at all...

If Davis ends up on the practice squad, I will become the next AFMB troll calling out TD and Smith for being idiots.