Walls Cut And Svitek To Ir

I actually like Mcclain. He did get destroyed and also got a ton of penalties so far, but I like his physicality and his size. If they can tune him up a little bit he could be decent.

I doubt that Owens gets cut now. He does have good ST value so unless one of the CB's we have is a ST demon then i don't know.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. PT looks better and McClain is awful. I don't know what people see in him.

Agree, Mcclain is terrible. I was hoping to see him go in the 1st round of cuts. He's by far the most penalized player on the team and gets burned often. True, he got that interception, but that does not overwrite otherwise terrible play.

Like someone else said, we may see Walls again. It's possible that he had an injury that was serious but just not season ending, and they didn't think he was worth a roster spot with the unknown recovery time. If he heals, we might see him next year.

Like someone else said, we may see Walls again. It's possible that he had an injury that was serious but just not season ending, and they didn't think he was worth a roster spot with the unknown recovery time. If he heals, we might see him next year.

If they put him on IR, they would have to pay him for the whole season, so maybe they did the injury settlement so they didn't have to do that. Maybe they wanted to give him the opportunity to pursue other opportunities as well once he's healthy, who knows. One thing's for sure though, players that get put on IR are ones they want to keep around.

If they put him on IR, they would have to pay him for the whole season, so maybe they did the injury settlement so they didn't have to do that. Maybe they wanted to give him the opportunity to pursue other opportunities as well once he's healthy, who knows. One thing's for sure though, players that get put on IR are ones they want to keep around.

The other angle is that those are also players that they think might get taken by another team if they are cut. With his injury and current level of play, it's unlikely another team will really pursue him, at least, not until he's healed. I wouldn't be surprised for us to keep tabs on him, and contact him once he's healthy.

The other angle is that those are also players that they think might get taken by another team if they are cut. With his injury and current level of play, it's unlikely another team will really pursue him, at least, not until he's healed. I wouldn't be surprised for us to keep tabs on him, and contact him once he's healthy.

Yeah, I don't know the rules on Future's contracts, but maybe they can give him one. I'm not sure if only players on the PS can be given that or not.