Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Falcon

Mr. Right Predicts Falcon's Fast Start

39 posts in this topic

I'm a Vick fan and I'm bright enough not to make assumptions about people I know nothing about.

I've never heard of a fan of Vick the person that was right in the head.

Wonder if he has a shrine in his home dedicated to mr. Mexico? Complete with dim candles.

Maybe is somewhere being a tree...or blowing trees in the sky!! One of the two...LOL

I've never heard of a fan of Vick the person that was right in the head.

Who said they were fans of Vick the person? I've never met the man. I know he's an electrifying football player who I've loved watching since his college days. And who also achieved some success in the uniform of my favorite team. So I'm a fan of Vick the football player.

I don't see dogs lives being any more important than deer, roosters or any other animal so I'm not gonna act like he's the devil for fighting pits. An animal most of y'all don't even want in your neighborhoods anyway. And I don't **** men, let alone ones with the name Ron Mexico so that's inconsequential as well.

Mr. Right, has predicted early regular season success for Ryan and the Falcons.

In an eerie prognostication, Mr. Right commented that an effective offense in preseason have at least a 75% completion rate to get off to a good regular season start.

In the preaseason, Ryan completed 45 of 60 passes (75 percent) for 549 yards, three touchdowns, an interception and has a quarterback rating of 111.

So now that Mr. Right is on board with "the process" and "young Ryan" has won him over, perhaps the other Falcons detractors can get on the bus too.

Mr. Right has indicated repeatedly he is not a blind homer, but a realist. Now that his 'requirements' for the successful progress of "the process" have been met, Coach Smith looks to welcome him to the fold.

Said Smitty, "A keen and discerning football mind like Mr. Right is hard to find today. We look forward to a great team-fan relationship with him this season now that we have met his requirements for fandom."

I am firmly convinced that Mrs. Right is huge a Ryan fan and this pisses Mr. Right off greatly.

Well, seems like the offensive fluidity/efficiency in the pre-season is correlated to the regular season. And Matt Ryan is the best QB in the league. Case closed.

Thank you for admitting that.

Guys, lets just call this what it is. Mr Right is simply implementing a topic for the sole purpose of setting his agenda up for future deception and continued manipulation.

The purpose is to have soemthing in place that he can point to when the team is successful and he is put in a position that makes it more difficult for him to undermine the team. This is elementary deceit 101.

It was funny to see Mr.Right set some REALLY super high expectations for Ryan and the team then we actually exceeded it, now he tries to play it off like that is what he wanted all along.

Typical Mr.Right backfire.

Guys, lets just call this what it is. Mr Right is simply implementing a topic for the sole purpose of setting his agenda up for future deception and continued manipulation.

The purpose is to have soemthing in place that he can point to when the team is successful and he is put in a position that makes it more difficult for him to undermine the team. This is elementary deceit 101.

100% agree. A guy this dedicated to trolling or whatever his lifes agenda is, will never admit to something without some sort of blueprint for a future troll attempt.

Looks like we got a master troller on our hands aka some guy living in his moms basement.