Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Falcon

Mr. Right Predicts Falcon's Fast Start

39 posts in this topic

Mr. Right, has predicted early regular season success for Ryan and the Falcons.

In an eerie prognostication, Mr. Right commented that an effective offense in preseason have at least a 75% completion rate to get off to a good regular season start.

In the preaseason, Ryan completed 45 of 60 passes (75 percent) for 549 yards, three touchdowns, an interception and has a quarterback rating of 111.

So now that Mr. Right is on board with "the process" and "young Ryan" has won him over, perhaps the other Falcons detractors can get on the bus too.

Mr. Right has indicated repeatedly he is not a blind homer, but a realist. Now that his 'requirements' for the successful progress of "the process" have been met, Coach Smith looks to welcome him to the fold.

Said Smitty, "A keen and discerning football mind like Mr. Right is hard to find today. We look forward to a great team-fan relationship with him this season now that we have met his requirements for fandom."

Anybody who knows mr. Right knows this is sarcasm. Just sayin. He's the greatest Vickophant.

He's a hardcore Ookite.

laugh.png Look at Falcohol having fun with Vick75. Haven't seen Mr. Wrong in a while. I'm assuming he's too busy getting it handed to him on the Eagles board as was posted on here a while back.

Who's campaign are you working for because there's a lot of spinning going on here. I'm looking at 'Young' Ryan's stats on the first drive in the most recent pre-season game, and this is what the stat line says:

3/4 for 28 yards, 0 TOs, 0 TDs and 0 TDs for the offense.

That means Ryan is expected to produce slightly above average in his first few games of the season. To excel, the offense would have needed to put up those same numbers and score a TD. Slightly above average is pretty much how Ryan performed last year so it's safe to say we can expect more of the same.

Just as a side note though, Falcons won it's first non-regular season in how many years? Let's raise our glasses for this achievement.

Who's campaign are you working for because there's a lot of spinning going on here. I'm looking at 'Young' Ryan's stats on the first drive in the most recent pre-season game, and this is what the stat line says:

That means Ryan is expected to produce slightly above average in his first few games of the season. To excel, the offense would have needed to put up those same numbers and score a TD. Slightly above average is pretty much how Ryan performed last year so it's safe to say we can expect more of the same.

Just as a side note though, Falcons won it's first non-regular season in how many years? Let's raise our glasses for this achievement.

:lol:

ltstorm2 likes this

If Ryan's slightly above average, everyone else in the preseason performed average or below average...why isn't this clown banned?

Who's campaign are you working for because there's a lot of spinning going on here.  I'm looking at 'Young' Ryan's stats on the first drive in the most recent pre-season game, and this is what the stat line says:

That means Ryan is expected to produce slightly above average in his first few games of the season.  To excel, the offense would have needed to put up those same numbers and score a TD.  Slightly above average is pretty much how Ryan performed last year so it's safe to say we can expect more of the same.

Tom Brady 1st Drive - 1/1, 8 yards, 3 and Out. Tom Brady 2nd Drive - 1/2, 4 yards, INT return for TD

Aaron Rodgers 1st Drive - 2/3, 18 yards, No TD

laugh.png

lmao first drive stats. come on bruh step your troll game up

Should be Mr. Write, that's way more accurate. His stuff is interesting to read and laugh at, but there's generally not much football knowledge in it, and it's often wrong. Not a great football mind by any means, but then again he's a Vick fan so he can't be that bright.laugh.png

Should be Mr. Write, that's way more accurate. His stuff is interesting to read and laugh at, but there's generally not much football knowledge in it, and it's often wrong. Not a great football mind by any means, but then again he's a Vick fan so he can't be that bright.laugh.png

I'm a Vick fan and I'm bright enough not to make assumptions about people I know nothing about.