If Matt Doesn't Get Us Deep In The Playoffs This Year, His Job Will Be In Jeopardy

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ryan's stats got better every single year, if that isn't adjusting i don't know what is

We replaced Justin Peele and Michael Jenkins for Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez. Every QB stats were higher last year than any time in history. I really don't see much improvement. I said it earlier in this thread but this pre-season is the most improved I've seen Ryan. Either way, his deep ball still looks horrible and he is still jittery in the pocket and his mentality is still the same which will always be the case. As long as he is forced to carry us, we will be a great danger to lose that game. Nothing will change that. You can prop stats and what not but I know Ryan and I know what he is capable of. We are limited as long as his weaknesses are still critical.

Edited by The Immortal #1 pick

So do you guys understand you just wasted an entire Saturday arguing about something you have no effect on? Literally wasting your lives arguing on a message board about something where you have absolutely no impact on what your arguing about. Does anyone else see how pointless that is?

Not quite as pointless as continually whining about it, with each of your various incarnations.

I'm one of Ryan's biggest critics. But he has looked great this preseason. Even his biggest critic have to admit that. He shows up like this in the regular season and postseason we will win a lot of games.

He has looked considerably crisper.

This isn't a bash Ryan thread, more like a praise to D Davis thread. Dude has been money all preseason long. No questions about his arm strength unlike Matt, he has the mobility to move out the pocket when needed and he is doing all of this with sub par talent around him when he is on the field. Just imagine If he was on the field with the first string. Wow..we have a good problem at the QB position but Matt better watch his back and perform to a high level this year or he could be in trouble come next year.

I think the inability of taking this team to higher levels rests higher up the food chain and apparently you don't get it.

Edited by vabchbirdlover

Nah, I try and keep it under 8 minutes a mile, but other than that it doesn't matter to me that much.

That's not that bad for that distance. I am trying to get my time down and it is a complete pain in the ***.

If it's anything like me, you time it with a sundial.

No shame in that. Most people are too lazy to jog slowly, which is pretty sad.

Simple answer is No Ryan isn't going anywhere unless he gets injured and isn't able to return or does something stupid like the last guy we had. I know that doesent please some of our so called fans but just get on board Ryan will be here a while..

This isn't a bash Ryan thread, more like a praise to D Davis thread. Dude has been money all preseason long. No questions about his arm strength unlike Matt, he has the mobility to move out the pocket when needed and he is doing all of this with sub par talent around him when he is on the field. Just imagine If he was on the field with the first string. Wow..we have a good problem at the QB position but Matt better watch his back and perform to a high level this year or he could be in trouble come next year.

I told my wife when DD threw that TD pass I could expect this thread to appear. Alas here it it. wacko.png