I Won! Fantasy Football Experience Of A Lifetime!

Just got a phone call telling me I won the:

Coke Zero, The Atlanta Falcons and 790 The Zone are teaming up to create the "Fantasy Football Experience Of A Lifetime!"

It all begins here. The stats, the predictions, the trash-talking, it's where we separate the men from the boys... fantasy football season. Coke Zero, The Atlanta Falcons and 790 the Zone are looking for eight captains for the Fantasy Football Experience of a Lifetime.

Choose your 790 The Zone teammate (Steak Shapiro, Chris Dimino, Nick Cellini, Wes Durham, Hans Heiserer, D.J. Shockley, Alge Crumpler, or Coy Wire), and the sports experience you want: 4 tickets and sideline passes to the Falcons last regular season home game, a round of golf with your celebrity teammate, or a customized jersey and 4 suite tickets to the Falcons’ last regular season home game.

Only eight fantasy football team captains will be drafted to compete in the first ever Coke Zero Fantasy Football Experience of a Lifetime at Arthur Blank’s Foundation Headquarters. If drafted, you and 3 of your friends will hang with former Falcons players, executives and 790 The Zone personalities.

Good luck from Coke Zero, The Atlanta Falcons, and 790 The Zone!

My Team-mate would be Coy Wire! I can bring upto 3 friends, but the problem is I am not from Atlanta so I am trying to find 3 friends willing to come with me. So there maybe a chance of me coming to this board and asking some of you if you want to tag along.

Coke Zero, The Atlanta Falcons and 790 The Zone are teaming up to create the "Fantasy Football Experience Of A Lifetime!"

It all begins here. The stats, the predictions, the trash-talking, it's where we separate the men from the boys... fantasy football season. Coke Zero, The Atlanta Falcons and 790 the Zone are looking for eight captains for the Fantasy Football Experience of a Lifetime.

Choose your 790 The Zone teammate (Steak Shapiro, Chris Dimino, Nick Cellini, Wes Durham, Hans Heiserer, D.J. Shockley, Alge Crumpler, or Coy Wire), and the sports experience you want: 4 tickets and sideline passes to the Falcons last regular season home game, a round of golf with your celebrity teammate, or a customized jersey and 4 suite tickets to the Falcons’ last regular season home game.

Only eight fantasy football team captains will be drafted to compete in the first ever Coke Zero Fantasy Football Experience of a Lifetime at Arthur Blank’s Foundation Headquarters. If drafted, you and 3 of your friends will hang with former Falcons players, executives and 790 The Zone personalities.

My Team-mate would be Coy Wire! I can bring upto 3 friends, but the problem is I am not from Atlanta so I am trying to find 3 friends willing to come with me. So there maybe a chance of me coming to this board and asking some of you if you want to tag along.

Coy Wire is a great choice. I follow him on twitter and he has a lot of insightful and inspirational comments.

I will shamelessly throw my name in the hat to join in on this little adventure.

Hey Guys, a few of my buddies are all trying to get it off work and pick up flights, we are flying from Canada, so who knows who will actually pull it off, I got it off work and flights booked for myself so I will keep you all updated if I need 3,2, or 1 more people.

Congrats Northern. Hopefully your friends are able to go with you and share the experience. If they are able to go, hopefully they KNOW football and are Falcons fans as well wink.png If not, you better start coaching them up real quick! good luck to you and have a safe trip. If you need someone else to go with you, i'll toss my name in the hat as well.

Congrats man. Where did you enter this contest at? I never heard of it.

I'd pick D.J. Shockley in a heartbeat. I'm curious though. Who would pick the round of golf? That seems like a crappy prize compared to the others. I'd probably go with the customized jersey and the 4 suite tickets.

http://www.790thezone.com/cokezerofantasyfootball/index.aspx

Think thats what I'll pick, although the sideline pass is also once and a lifetime. But the custom jersey is the kicker for me.