Hypothetically Speaking

Lets say Week 4 rolls around and the team is doing fine but it's apparent Turner just doesn't have it anymore. Instead of plugging Quizz into the starting role I would think Snelling would snag a lot of those Turner carries. He fits very well as a pass catching RB too. So if it gets to the point at any season where Turner breaks down or just isn't working I'm all for handing the keys to the more experienced veteran in Snelling and still giving Quizz his due in the process.

And I suppose we have Antone as well who could be the type of player that could shine if given a chance ........

And I suppose we have Antone as well who could be the type of player that could shine if given a chance ........

I really like Antone. I know he will never get the reps barring injury, but i think he could be a very productive player for us.

I really like Antone. I know he will never get the reps barring injury, but i think he could be a very productive player for us.

Yea, I mean he needs some more looks, guy is so effing fast and such a beast on special teams, makes you wonder if he could not give Snell a run for his money if given an oppurtunity ....

Yea, I mean he needs some more looks, guy is so effing fast and such a beast on special teams, makes you wonder if he could not give Snell a run for his money if given an oppurtunity ....

Yeah i know and so quick and fuid when he runs. Seriously in the game tomorrow watch him and see if you think he looks like Brian Westbrook out there.