The King Of The South (T.i) Wants Falcons To Sign Chad Johnson

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

No. the only way I would do him is if he was amazing on ST.

Then again it seems this Meier guy is going to be another ghost.

Is this guy still relevant? His music has always been pointless and its hot garbage. Mans got kids and has millions but cant stay out of jail because he wants to be a thug.

If that isnt the definition of stupid then i dont know what is. T.P. we dont need ur opinion.

King of the south is equal to the skinniest girl at fat camp.... you still suck!

If for some reason we did bring in Chad, what does he bring to the team? 15 to 20 catches this year? 1 TD maybe? We saw him drop passes all through hard knocks, he makes more noise than anyone else on the field and he is a distraction. Nice guy and very funny at times, but his head isn't all about football anymore.

I don't care if his wife was the reincarnation of Hitler. You don't split a woman's head open, and I don't want that dude on my team. Talent isn't the issue. He shouldn't be rewarded for that kind of behavior. Let him sit out a year. Maybe he'll learn something.

I don't care if his wife was the reincarnation of Hitler. You don't split a woman's head open, and I don't want that dude on my team. Talent isn't the issue. He shouldn't be rewarded for that kind of behavior. Let him sit out a year. Maybe he'll learn something.

I say if Ben can come back from raping three women. Then Chad should come back for delievering a blow to the head.

where are the facts to your "splitting a womans head open" statement????If you really knew the woman that he was married to, then you would rethink everything..

chad can still play the game. i honestly believe the domestic violence charge was embellished. his ex wife has notoriety for being a gold digger. anyways i have always been a chad fan but he cannot be in a complicated system and hypothetically the falcons would have to put up with his mouth watch never stops moving. personally i find him hilarious.