Hard Knocks

kane#7

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on HBO, and it has been incredibly entertaining this year.

They got so extremely lucky with the Chad Johnson shenanigans its unreal.

The access is just unreal. The see Chad Johnson getting cut was so engrossing. I was holding my breath as he walked into Philbin's office. It was so uncomfortable I wanted to change the channel.

Wow they actually showed him getting cut? Sorry I have never seen an episode before, but after hearing that I may have to sign up for HBO just to see that myself. Getting an insight into what goes on behind the scenes in the NFL is pretty interesting to me.

Tuggle2 I suspect you want Tannehill taken down so you can have a shot at his hot wiferolleyes.gif J/K my man. I get tired of the media when they over-hype anyone, but I can understand the excitement of the fans down there about him. Like every fan, every season, you just hold out hope that your team will be great this year, and getting a new guy at QB is always the biggest thrill.

I just want us to play well against them, but I will just be focusing all I can on Holmes myself. I think his play this week is the most important piece of the Falcon puzzle that remains to be answered. But the camera angles are not always very good for watching the line work. I wish we had the game in the Dome this week so I could see him better.

I am very doubtful if we ever see the Falcons on this show though. Smitty seems obsessed with hiding everything possible from the media, which is fine with me. But I just don't see him allowing the media to peek around behind the scenes when he won't even let a peep out about Peter's foot injury.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Tuggle2 I suspect you want Tannehill taken down so you can have a shot at his hot wiferolleyes.gif J/K my man. I get tired of the media when they over-hype anyone, but I can understand the excitement of the fans down there about him. Like every fan, every season, you just hold out hope that your team will be great this year, and getting a new guy at QB is always the biggest thrill.

His wife is one pretty lady this is true.

You see though thats just it. The fans don't like him. They hate that their crazy GM used their high pick on him. They would of rather picked BPA and basically gunned for Barkley next year. The media on the other hand can't say one sentence without adding his name to it.

All I keep hearing about is Chad getting cut and Tannehill's wife being hot. If that's it I'd rather watch Basketball Wives and see Chad's ex kick some as.

Plus I bet Tannehill's wife is gorgeous but I was in MIA last week dropping my son off at school at the U and I guarantee you I saw at least 169 hot babes that would blow her out of the water.

When is the next show? I will check it out.

I like how they follow some of the long shots and the difficulties they go through and if they get cut, it will show that too. I'll be interested to see what comments their coaches/players say about the Falcons and seeing Steinbach retire.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Yea , I am curious to see it myself. I haven't watched any of them this year. I get enough Dolphins shoved down my throat daily. This one should be great though. Go check out their forums. It is really depressing to see a team with such a great history so pathetic now.

I want to know where the old guys are? the true phin fans.

Did they all jump on the bandwagon and abandon ship, when everything was going great for them? and now the remaining phin fans are the ones who jumped on ship a little to late, and are still holding on? IDK, but I just do not see the true guys anymore like I did 8+ years ago. I do personally know a couple, but it is like they are just disgusted with the way things have been handled in the last 10 years, they just do not go more then just watching the game and then turning it off. I can not even get them to jaw bone anything.

I want to know where the old guys are? the true phin fans.

Did they all jump on the bandwagon and abandon ship, when everything was going great for them? and now the remaining phin fans are the ones who jumped on ship a little to late, and are still holding on? IDK, but I just do not see the true guys anymore like I did 8+ years ago. I do personally know a couple, but it is like they are just disgusted with the way things have been handled in the last 10 years, they just do not go more then just watching the game and then turning it off. I can not even get them to jaw bone anything.

Yea , It would seem so. They are extremely fed up with how the franchise is being run. Its one let down after another. Its something we can empathize with. Its just that we've never had their success before. Everyone absolutely hates Jeff Ireland.

The way this game went, well, if you have sensitive ears, you might want to guard them because their coaches might drop enough four-letter bombs to sink a battleship. They had their moments, but boy did they look bad. We want to complain but try being a Dolphins fan right now...

You can tell by how much their coach didn't want to talk to Mike Smith after the game. He looked pissed. It's going to be a good episode. :)