Report: Manning Having Hard Time Passing To His Right

Falconwhit

Oh you aren't concerned with Brees? The record breaker himself?

Who are you, his wife? No one here likes you or cares about anything you have to say. The only purpose you serve in being here is acting as yet another message board piñata.

If we can beat the Broncos in the Superbowl while playing at the Superdome. What a great story that would be.

If that happens I'm going to have to hire a lawyer to help get me out of the indecent exposure charge I get for streaking down Bourbon Street after the clock hits 0:00.

Franks is worse than Crisp owens. I wonder if Walls can beat Franks for the last CB spot.

He probably should, but I REALLY like Franks as punt returner. The guy takes one step, reads the field, and explodes. I'd hate to see us lose Walls tho. Honestly, Owens should go. But that ain't gonna happen because he's a TD boy and has been injured so we don't have to be reminded how bad he sucks.

Edited by since68andcounting

Not a huge fan of making fun of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_L._Dennis for the sake of joke.

Boy had a sad and hard life and we should all be grateful not to suffer from the disease he did.

I for one will let the Peyton play a few weeks before i would dare say he can't throw tothe right.

Dude has been the man to long, to let two preseason games bring one to a conclusion.

Not only did the kid die back in the 70's but even he had a sense of humor about his appearance. Lighten up, Francis.