Cris Carter Is A Joke!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Upset cause he called us top 5. You girls kill me. Lmao at the guy completely forgetting welker and brandon Lloyd for the Pats. We have potential for top wideouts but gotta prove it first.

Please dont make me start paying attention to your cornholio comments...you will regret it!!!!

I really don't think it's that absurd. The Patriots, Saints, and Packers all have really good receiving corps.

The Patriots have: Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd, Deion Branch, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez

The Saints have: Marques Colston, Lance Moore, Devery Henderson, Jimmy Graham, Darren Sproles

The Packers have: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, Jermichael Finley

Those are all solid. We only have 4 legitimate options, so I could see how this argument can be made.

I really don't think it's that absurd. The Patriots, Saints, and Packers all have really good receiving corps.

The Patriots have: Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd, Deion Branch, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez

The Saints have: Marques Colston, Lance Moore, Devery Henderson, Jimmy Graham, Darren Sproles

The Packers have: Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, Jermichael Finley

Those are all solid. We only have 4 legitimate options, so I could see how this argument can be made.

except for the fact that many of those players you mentioned aren't receivers