Atlanta Falcons Yahoo Sports Profile

Great way to get some hits on your article wink.png

I wouldn't include the 2004 and 2010 NFC South championships unless you included all of the years we won it. Since a lot of the article is a historical team profile, I would include all of the Division titles or none of them (we won the Division in 1980 and 1998 as well). I would also remove the "lifelong fan" portion from your signature. It will make people assume you are a homer and not an unbiased writer.

Great way to get some hits on your article wink.png

I wouldn't include the 2004 and 2010 NFC South championships unless you included all of the years we won it. Since a lot of the article is a historical team profile, I would include all of the Division titles or none of them (we won the Division in 1980 and 1998 as well). I would also remove the "lifelong fan" portion from your signature. It will make people assume you are a homer and not an unbiased writer.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how much of the NFC West history to include. And Yahoo requires all freelance writers to show fan affiliation.

The Falcons' coaches didn't think poorly of Favre's ability - they thought he was really immature, drank WAY too much, and would never focus in Atlanta. And they were right - he's admitted as much himself more than once (most telling quote - "Being traded from Atlanta didn't just save my career, it saved my life.").

The Falcons' coaches didn't think poorly of Favre's ability - they thought he was really immature, drank WAY too much, and would never focus in Atlanta. And they were right - he's admitted as much himself more than once (most telling quote - "Being traded from Atlanta didn't just save my career, it saved my life.").

This is the one thing I saw that you should change... It wasn't us who didn't see anything in Favre it was him being an Alcoholic.