Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Aints Trade For Ruud

Not at the same time. Tuggle retired after the 1999 year and Coleman didn't get to the Falcons until 2004 and Babineaux and Boley followed them.

You're talking about Seattle? Who knows why they do half of what they do. They give away linebackers at will. Lofa Tutupa, LeRoy Hill, Aaron Curry, ect. This is nothing knew with them giving away a solid linebacker.

Link? Currys a bun who's about to get cut again. Lofa got hurt and they didn't want to pay him. Hills always kind of been overrated to me and also been in trouble.

You're talking about Seattle? Who knows why they do half of what they do. They give away linebackers at will. Lofa Tutupa, LeRoy Hill, Aaron Curry, ect. This is nothing knew with them giving away a solid linebacker.

LeRoy Hill is still a Seahawk.

Ok I stand corrected on Hill. I didn't know they had re-signed him. But I did know that he was a free agent at one time,

The Seahawks removed the franchise tag on Hill on April 26, 2009,[2] making him a free agent because the Seahawks drafted highly touted Wake ForestLinebacker Aaron Curry at number 4 overall in the 2009 NFL Draft. However, several days later, on April 30, 2009 Leroy Hill re-signed with the Seattle Seahawks on a 6-year 38 million dollar deal.

The Tampa 2 defense funnels the ball to the middle of the field and results in big tackle numbers for the MLB. This was true of Ruud in TB and Lofton here. Both teams understood that the tackle numbers were inflated relative to their playmaking ability. That's why neither team valued the players as highly as others in FA.

Both represent a downgrade from Vilma, though his knees(and suspension) are an issue too.

The Tampa 2 defense funnels the ball to the middle of the field and results in big tackle numbers for the MLB. This was true of Ruud in TB and Lofton here. Both teams understood that the tackle numbers were inflated relative to their playmaking ability. That's why neither team valued the players as highly as others in FA.

Both represent a downgrade from Vilma, though his knees(and suspension) are an issue too.

This as well. Also the league's value of Lofton was much lower than the media's value. The Saints only got serious with him once Vilma got suspended.

So he just lost all his skills at age 29?

He was never that good in the first place just racked up tackles. He has since been injured and fell off. He's still a solid player nothing special. The difference in him and Lofa was Lofa was at 1 time a top 5 MLB.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

He lost his spot to a rookie

I think this comment is going to be over looked by taints.