Michael Vick

Falconsfan567

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even recall one seperated shoulder. I must have missed it.

I'm trying my best to remember and find a link but so far everything I can find is of since he's been with the Eagles. He played only 15 games in 2002 because he ended up missing a game with injury. I think it was the final game of the season against the Seahawks that the Falcons lost and then backed into the playoffs because someone else lost too.

Didn't this argument die when we beat the Eagles last season? Vick is gone folks. He plays for the enemy, probably our most hated out of division rival. I loved him when he was a Falcon, but I don't forgive betrayal that easily, and that's what he did to this team. I'll forgive him when he retires from the NFL. As long as he wears Eagle green, he gets no respect.

The torch that some folks still bear for that guy is the epitome of everything wrong with this fanbase. If you want to defend him, do it somewhere else.

Go to Google and put in Michael Vick separated Shoulder 2002 Bucs. He was sacked by Rice in the second quarter and got a separated shoulder.

For all the good Vick did, it was all undone. Vick was beat up in 05, and couldn't will us to get us that consecutive winning season. He mailed it in when it got hard.

Wikipedia isn't really the best site to get info from but I saw it on the 2002 Bucs wikipedia page. And me and 57 are talking about Vick getting hurt in 2002. So I fail to see what him quitting on the Falcons have to do with what we are discussing. Only thing I have said in this thread is your can't question his toughness. Nothing to do with his play with the Falcons cause it's irrelevant to our discussion

I don't think his toughness is what was being questioned. I think it is his habit of actually getting hurt. I mean even if he plays through it which is definitely not always the case. He is still hurt and not playing at 100%. I was once a huge Vick fan. It was hard not to be a part of the Micheal Vick Experience. He was exciting to watch. That bridge has long since burned. I am comfortable saying I too am glad that contract is not ours to worry over.

Sorry, just saw this on twitter. I just spit my beer out.

7photo_06_hires%20copy.png

Bwahahahahahaha!! That's awesome.

Tell you the truth, i havnt read much of this thread.

Dont really care much about Vick discusions.

We beat him and the Eagles down like red-headed step children last year.

Dude was spitting blood, pointing at the scoreboard....which read Falcons on top at the end, biyatch.

He can get hurt (which he probably will over and over this season and til the end of his career) or stay healthy, i dont care.

I just know that this franchise will always beat his as. That's just karma, dudes.