Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Michael Vick

158 posts in this topic

Talk about someone who can't move on. You keep spewing that non sense and I'll keep on enjoying the Falcons winning football games!

I wasn't talking about you 567. I want a Super Bowl, that's all I care about.

Dude is a complete joke. I wonder if he really believes that crap he keeps posting?

I think he thinks he is trolling. What makes it bad is he only talks with cliches. Cliches that other posters fallback on when they begin to lose an argument.

Wait who is Vick's #1 hater?

Also Ryan's #1 fan is LadyC

But this is what is wrong with Vick he didn't need to do this just get rid of the ball it is pre season.

Me. He says i put Matt Ryan's success above the Falcons success. He says I'm only a fan of Ryan. That's something that happened months ago but he's still stuck on that. Can't let it go and move on. If only he realized how stupid he looks.

Wait who is Vick's #1 hater?

Also Ryan's #1 fan is LadyC

But this is what is wrong with Vick he didn't need to do this just get rid of the ball it is pre season.

LadyC is a fan of Ryan. But Ryan #1 fan would leave his cheating hairdressing wife for Ryan if Ryan ever went to the other side.

Me. He says i put Matt Ryan's success above the Falcons success. He says I'm only a fan of Ryan. That's something that happened months ago but he's still stuck on that. Can't let it go and move on. If only he realized how stupid he looks.

I wasn't talking about you, but you are a Ryan homer but you aren't his #1 fan.

I take exception to the "Vick can't take a hit" argument.

It is obvious from his behavior when he was a Falcon that Ron Mexico "took a hit" on a regular basis. He took so many hits he couldn't begin to focus on learning the playbook or understanding why it was a bad idea to go through airport security with his weed stash in hand.

I'd say Mookie probably took more hits than any QB ever to slap on a Falcons uniform

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/789567-25-biggest-potheads-in-sports-history/page/3

dmite likes this

lol 567, we might not see eye to eye, but I never have disliked you. Ever. You are true to your opinion and I am okay with that.

lol 567, we might not see eye to eye, but I never have disliked you. Ever. You are true to your opinion and I am okay with that.

Ok. Fine. We're cool.

I take exception to the "Vick can't take a hit" argument.

It is obvious from his behavior when he was a Falcon that Ron Mexico "took a hit" on a regular basis. He took so many hits he couldn't begin to focus on learning the playbook or understanding why it was a bad idea to go through airport security with his weed stash in hand.

I'd say Mookie probably took more hits than any QB ever to slap on a Falcons uniform

http://bleacherrepor...-history/page/3

2060593-851ac22e_d61912a9_cant-tell-if-serious.jpeg

Lol like you could take a hit by a guy that's 6'2-6'3 245-255lbs. Most of you would cry if you got hit by some of those grown men in the NFL. Take a hit by one of them before talking ish about Vick

Lol like you could take a hit by a guy that's 6'2-6'3 245-255lbs. Most of you would cry if you got hit by some of those grown men in the NFL. Take a hit by one of them before talking ish about Vick

I don't have a $100M contract. Vick is getting paid to be on the field. Not get hurt all the time. And after seeing the hit a second time it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought at first. I've seen Ryan take much harder hits and never miss a single play.

Also Vick played with two separated shoulders in 2002 or 2003. Played most of the season like that. One thing you can't question is his toughness.

Just stop talking about anything about the NFL. Cause you don't know what your talking about.

Vick has played 16 games in a season just once. Vick also quit on the Falcons in 2005 against the Panthers and admitted as much years later. Also admitted he didn't even care to learn the playbook.

And you don't have to get paid any money to get hit by one of them. Or matter of fact let big Robert N from Grayson hit you coming from your blind side. See how quick you get up from that

Also Vick played with two separated shoulders in 2002 or 2003. Played most of the season like that. One thing you can't question is his toughness.

Link?

And you don't have to get paid any money to get hit by one of them. Or matter of fact let big Robert N from Grayson hit you coming from your blind side. See how quick you get up from that

Vick didn't get hit from the blindside on that play.

I hate Vick too but be careful, we don't want to wake karma up and watch the most talented team we've ever had led by Redmon..

same here.

tho I'm glad we got rid of this dog killing barbarian. Reid is the only reason he's made the progression to a functional qb make no mistake about it. he is still the same idiot with questionable character who can't read a Playbook or pass we'll enough.

I never said Vick didn't give his all to the Falcons. You say he quit. That's your opinion. But to say he can't take a hit is stupid as ****. Just ignorant. The man played basically a whole season on two separated shoulders. Call him whatever you want. But use facts. Saying he can't take a hit because he got hit by a grown man that's about 6'3 245 is crazy

I'm sure if Gritz or another long time Falcon fan remembers that 2002 or 2003 season when Vick was basically murdered by the Bears and Bucs in the same season and separated both shoulders. One in each game

I never said Vick didn't give his all to the Falcons. You say he quit. That's your opinion. But to say he can't take a hit is stupid as ****. Just ignorant. The man played basically a whole season on two separated shoulders. Call him whatever you want. But use facts. Saying he can't take a hit because he got hit by a grown man that's about 6'3 245 is crazy

I seriously don't remember Vick playing with 2 seperated shoulders. Maybe there was 1. But link?

Vick is such a *****. Just got hurt again. You Ryan haters don't understand how great it is to have a QB that can actually take a hit and stay on the field. Anytime Vick gets hit he's out of the game.

He took that hit by standing in the pocket....lol.