Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Michael Vick

158 posts in this topic

Why are you asking me? I am only one out of the few hundred people that visit this place.

Well then why are you asking me the question you're asking me?

He'll live to quit another day.

Put perfectly. Like when he quit on the Falcons in 2005 when we still had a chance to get to 9 wins and get that monkey off our back. Vick showed his true colors that day and I'll never forgive him for that.

because YOU created the thread. . . . . .

wtf????

Just messing with you dude. :)

kane#7 likes this

andy reid is gonna get vick murdered he wants vick to stay in the pocket and dude takesa beating in there but yeh he has always been injury prone and he did even take a beating from our bvg led defense

ff567 is a Christian, God-fearing young person. He has a divine calling upon his life. He just doesn't know it yet.

This post is very surprising to me.

But I agree with it. I love God and I know I have a divine calling upon my life and it's for me to be a Children's Minister. :)

andy reid is gonna get vick murdered he wants vick to stay in the pocket and dude takesa beating in there but yeh he has always been injury prone and he did even take a beating from our bvg led defense

Vick would have no reason to doubt Reid's demand to stay in the pocket. He made McNabb look really good, and when he left he sucked. He made Kolb look good, when he left he sucked. The backup QB's look good in their little bit of work.

If anything, Vick could actually be worse right now

Vick or not,I cannot knock any player for getting injured. It's a fast violent sport and injuries are going to happen and happen often. Vick's physical abilities are both a blessing and a curse. He always believes he can escape, and that does not always work out for him. I guess you can say smarter QB's will get rid of the ball and take the hit in a way that may or may not cause injury. Vick is all out when the ball is in his hands, and he's looking to move the chains and not to just throw it away. I miss his excitement, but I don't miss worrying about all the risk he takes when running the ball.

Hate on Vick all you want...He made this franchise relevant...He brought attention to it...good and bad. As much as I despise him as an Eagle...I still have to give him his props....

Paris Hilton gets a lot of attention too, but I don't "give props" to her, or god forbid look up to her.

Mattbob_Icepants and paulitik like this

Thank goodness Vick is someone else's 100 million dollar headache. As the NFL East blogger for ESPN says, Vick just doesn't get it- he was trying to make a play out of nothing- the Oline had broken down, instead of taking the sack or throwing an outlet pass, he tries to fling it 50 yards downfield and leaves himself open for a nasty hit. He's played about12 snaps in preseason and been injured twice.

He's fun to watch, but I'm glad I no longer have to hold my breathe every time he takes a hit, worried that my teams season is over.

Thank goodness Vick is someone else's 100 million dollar headache. As the NFL East blogger for ESPN says, Vick just doesn't get it- he was trying to make a play out of nothing- the Oline had broken down, instead of taking the sack or throwing an outlet pass, he tries to fling it 50 yards downfield and leaves himself open for a nasty hit. He's played about12 snaps in preseason and been injured twice.

He's fun to watch, but I'm glad I no longer have to hold my breathe every time he takes a hit, worried that my teams season is over.

That's exactly the point of this thread.

Kills me every time I perceive a falcons fan to discredit playoff wins just because Vick was the QB....

Funny, I read it not as discrediting the playoff wins but as not having a playoff win in over 8 years just wasn't that impressive.

Vick's number 1 hater is also Ryan number 1 fan. Not surprise that he puts Ryan ahead of the team, He's not a fan of the Falcons. He's a Vick hater who wants to see Ryan and ONLY Ryan succeed so he can hate on Vick some more. I knew you were never a fan of the Falcons. You would be gone the minute Ice is out for the year.

Vick's number 1 hater is also Ryan number 1 fan. Not surprise that he puts Ryan ahead of the team, He's not a fan of the Falcons. He's a Vick hater who wants to see Ryan and ONLY Ryan succeed so he can hate on Vick some more. I knew you were never a fan of the Falcons. You would be gone the minute Ice is out for the year.

This is cute.

paulitik likes this

Talk about someone who can't move on. You keep spewing that non sense and I'll keep on enjoying the Falcons winning football games!

Tuggle'2 likes this

Wait who is Vick's #1 hater?

Also Ryan's #1 fan is LadyC

But this is what is wrong with Vick he didn't need to do this just get rid of the ball it is pre season.